GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by D Darko

1. D Darko

For $55,000, Corvette Stingray, Shelby GT500, or Cayman ect?...

As much as it pains me to admit, out of this group: Corvette for the win.
  2. D Darko

Bitcoin currency discussion

Any currency is simply a promise of payment in value or worth. Simple trading one item for the other where the value of each is agreeable to both parties. The only reason our particular currency exists is because the things you had that others wanted to trade you for became too cumbersome to...
  3. D Darko

Explain your User Name.

One of my favorite movies. Donnie's character is a constant reminder that you can choose to be/do/overcome whatever life throws your way. The connection to the Rabbit lineage and Frank was a bonus.
  4. D Darko

Kids or No Kids?

I have 4. Me and my Brood plan on taking over the world...
  5. D Darko

Exotics for under 30k!

Weren't the old Fieros known for randomly bursting into flames?
  6. D Darko

"Ricer" racist?

Yeah...obviously I didn't intend it that way, but can totally see how this may sound to someone outside our tuner culture. I was struggling to come up with a decent analogy to help convince her.
  7. D Darko

"Ricer" racist?

So my wife and I took the kids out to do some things before dinner tonight and guy drove by in a Nissan 240. Just like most of you (I expect), I notice cars more the the average person. Anyway, it was a nice ride. Well kept, sounded good, and very tastefully done IMHO. Except for the huge...
  8. D Darko

Survive the Zombie Apocolypse

Grab my family, guns, etc. Steal a large 4x4. Go take over Costco and barricade ourselves in. Re-evaluate as needed.
  9. D Darko

Recent Behavior On the Forum

^this.
  10. D Darko

2 years ago today, my life changed forever...

Wow man...thank you for sharing your story. I've been an avid rider for over 16 years, and I recently sold my last bike (FZ-1) because of my growing family. My wife has always highly disliked the fact that I ride for the obvious reasons, but I love it sooo much. I never wanted to give it up...