GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cW6mT mKviGTi

1. C

FS: 225/50/17 Bridgestone Blizzack WS80s

No longer for sale... please delete.
  2. C

Wow, I completely forgot to mention that, apologies for the oversight. I'm in Massapequa (nassau county - LI), NY.
  3. C

Edited price to $100 for the 4 tires
  4. C

Hello and good day all, Up for sale are the winter tires off our 8V S3. These tires were used for 4 winter seasons. I took photos of the threads of the most worn/worst case scenario tire. Additionally, I have taken photos of the DOT stamp on the tires for date of manufacture. They maybe have...
  5. C

FS: MK7.5 NA spec tails, these are NOT eurospec

Looking for $450 shipped. These come with the required harnesses made by Jbale for a super easy install. I will also provide the VCDS coding. The good: These are OEM North American spec full LED taillights. They are in excellent condition, with no broken parts. The bad: There are some light...
  6. C

FS: JB4 with bluetooth connect kit & Eurocode catless DP

For the JB4, i'm looking for $425 shipped: The JB4 was purchased from another forum member. The good: Worked perfectly without any hiccups for the 10k miles that it was installed for. The bad: When I purchased the unit, the photos taken depicted that everything was perfect, however, the...
  7. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Lmao, you have quite the reputation for leaving the best comments! I always look forward to your feedback, haha. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  8. C

Unfortunately i had to trade it in. Since the birth of our baby 2 weeks ago it has been a struggle with space. At first i thought i can do a roof rack and extend the cargo room but the lack of legroom behind my driver seat made it super uncomfortable for my wife. It was replaced with a C7.5 A6...
  9. C

Lmao, what about in the warm months and obsessing about the front glass and rear glass are at identical heights before driving off! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  10. C

My wife has a CTS catted on her S3 and it's a good quality piece, fitment is good also. We have no complaints. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  11. C

FS: Circuitwerks catless TBE

SOLD Hello everyone, Up for sale is my catless CW TBE. I upgraded all clamps to the summit racing lap joint 304 stainless clamps with the exception of the tip clamps which are upgraded accuseal band clamps. My original downpipe was sold to a friend since i was playing around with a 1/4 wave...
  12. C

nice list! I got my wife the ecs silicone inlet hose, cts turbo inlet pipe and afe pro dry filter as part of her christmas presents and i havent installed it yet! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  13. C

Did you go with an aftermarket battery? Is so, what brand and was any coding involved? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  14. C

If you dont mind sharing, whats expected to be in the box? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  15. C

Looking for an exhaust shop in tri-state

I'm looking for an exhaust shop that does quality work in the tri-state area. I'm in Massapequa, NY and I'll drive up to about 100 miles if needed. I had a local shop in Deer Park MIG weld a resonator using 308L stainless wire onto my midpipe and today the welds started cracking. Its only about...