GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ctrldel

1. C

CTS catted-downpipe STINKS! (literally)

So i know this post is old but after moving from CTS to IE did you find a very noticeable improvement?
  2. C

Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Review

So how has this helped up after 6 years?
  3. C

255/40-18 or 255/45-17 on 2019 Golf R

@XM_Rocks Is this picture with stock ride height? I am looking for some stock ride height picture running wheel setup.
  4. C

VWR springs ruined my stock shocks... what to choose from here?

Thanks for the advice. If you have any resources for correctly tuning the coilovers let me know
  5. C

Would you recommend any specific coilovers? I'm looking for smoother ride less bouncy but I track the car like 2x a year and I'm not competitive with it just out to have fun don't care about times.
  6. C

I'm looking at B8+VWR springs or B14. I already have VWR springs installed. I'm looking for an overall smoother ride with less bounce. I track but very casually like 2x times a year and I don't care about lap times I'm not competitive with it just our to have some fun
  7. C

Why st-x specially. I was considering Bilstein b14
  8. C

@nicholam77 Lots of great information in this thread. I am looking at the same setup as you. I have VWR springs and planning to add VWR struts too. Could you let me know the total amount you trimmed the front and year bump stops?
  9. C

iAbed Rear Main Seal - Read Before you Install

Iabed is not the issue elring has a large batch of defective seal in circulation. I can't provide you with the source unfortunately. The abed flange is solid flange. The seal maker is elring. They have a large batch go defective seals on circulation.
  10. C

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

So you have any pictures of how the rotor fitted relative to the shield. I'm worried about running a shield that can't protection the rubber parts from hot brake dust.
  11. C

MK7 Partout - 19" Superspeed RF05RR, RS3 Brake Ducts, Endless Pads, WeatherTech

I know this post is old but did you ever sell those Endless MX72?
  12. C

Endless vs Project Mu brake Pads

Hello All, Looking to upgrade my front brakes pads from Ferodo DS2500. I ran the DS2500 pads year round even in -20C winter without any issue. I am looking to replace the DS2500 with Endless MX72 or Project Mu HC+ pads. These pads are better on paper than the DS2500. I am not looking for...
  13. C

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Is the dust shield for a 312mm rotor large enough to protect ball joint and other parts from the hot brake dust? I want to avoid damage the rubber parts.
  14. C

iAbed Rear Main Seal - Read Before you Install

Came across this forum post because mine is leaking. I have a 2017 MK7 GTI (6MT) with ~60,000KMs. I've had mine installed about 1 year, and put about ~10,000KMs on the seal. Mine was installed at shop that is part of the IABED certified installers. I do have mods that increase engine...