2. crxgator

Recaro Sportster CS driver seat

Bump
  3. crxgator

BFI mounts

About 8-10k.
  4. crxgator

BFI mounts

Engine and transmission mounts. Including stage 2 transmission bushings as well. The engine mount was pieced together using pieces that had a cosmetic defect (tool mark) or coating wasn’t even. No issues with it otherwise. Normally, this is $710 retail or $640 on sale new. I’ll put it at...
  5. crxgator

WTB: Stock intake manifold

To save you a trip, do you know the weight and dimensions of the box?
  6. crxgator

27520 thank you
  7. crxgator

WTB: Stock DSG knob

Before I order one from China, show me what you have (as long as you didn't push in the button) Don't really care which model it came from. shipped to Clayton, NC
  8. crxgator

Priced shipped to Clayton, NC.
  9. crxgator

Helix Soundbox NC

$400 Helix sub soundbox for a MK7 without Fender system. Will fit other vehicles too you just will need to program it for your car’s sound profile to get the full effect. Currently programmed for a 4-door golf. However, had it in my wagon and it sounded great. Includes install tools and...
  10. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

The issue would be trying to tune that bag of parts.
  11. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

It’s not if it’s a GLI. The GLI is almost the same as a 1.8 but stroked. I did this swap a few years ago.
  12. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

Last I checked maestro didn’t have MPI for the 1.8 ecu and that’s one of the reasons why I gave up on my big turbo alltrack 2.0. You can’t swap the HPFP internals either.
  13. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

Hopefully, you aren’t using Eurodyne thinking you’ll be getting MPI.
  14. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

The hpfp is a limiting factor. Here is a dyno of an is12, is20, and is20 with a gti hpfp (nothing else changed between the two is20 files).
  15. crxgator

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

I have no experience apparently.