GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Crud_muffin

1. Crud_muffin

Goodbye to GTI in Europe?

So Autocar is reporting the GTI in Europe is being axed for standardized emissions. Go figure... https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/volkswagen-golf-gti-axed-ahead-wltp-introduction
  2. Crud_muffin

42DD 8mm Hubcentric Wheel Spacers with Extended Bolts

FS: 42DD 8mm Spacers with Extended Bolts, $50; 5x112, 57.1 2 - 8mm, lightweight, 5x112mm, 57.1mm Wheel Spacers - Wheel & Hubcentric (part no. 42-822-008) 10 - 35mm M14x1.5 Ball Seat Extended Lug Bolts ***Also bonus: 1 - Set of 40mm M14x1.5 Locking Ball Seat Bolts (can be cut to custom size)...
  3. Crud_muffin

FS: Set of 18" Austins - $300 total

SOLD ***Price drop to $250 Selling a set of used 18" OEM VW GTI Austins with center caps. About 18k miles. 18x7.5, 5x112, 57.1, ET 49. Good condition. Some curb rash and scratches. See pics. Las Vegas local pickup and sold as a set. Will consider shipping and lowering price if buyer provides...
  4. Crud_muffin

FS: Set of Sachs Front Strut Bearings and Mounts

SOLD FS: Set of Sachs Front Strut Bearings and Mounts SOLD
  5. Crud_muffin

Going GTI IS20 to IS38 - Experiences

Hey All! I know quite a few of you have gone IS38. Can you describe daily driving with the change? How's the low-end throttle and power ramp? Any regrets?
  6. Crud_muffin

Incivility?

Good summary.
  7. Crud_muffin

Turbo Muffler Delete for Daily Driving

Happy New Year! What do you guys think? Does a turbo muffler delete improve low-end power, do nothing, or slow it down? Been thinking of getting a CTS delete and notice their dyno chart shows power loss under 3,300 rpm (but steady 10 hp gain from 4,350 rpm on). For a daily driver spending 90%...
  8. Crud_muffin

I'm bored

^ so flippin funny
  9. Crud_muffin

OBDeleven Engine Monitoring

Hey all. Do any of you know if OBDeleven can monitor the same engine measuring blocks as Vagcom does? I saw a recent video from OBD on live monitoring, but nothing yet that shows things like KR or manifold pressure.
  10. Crud_muffin

SOLD: Cobb AP V3 for GTI

Update: SOLD Up for sale is a Cobb AP V3 for MK7 GTI. Great condition. Includes all accessories. $525 total through PayPal. Shipping within US via USPS Priority with tracking. Please PM. Thanks!
  11. Crud_muffin

I'm bored

Working on EVAP today made me think of this:
  12. Crud_muffin

N80 Purge Valve

Anyone yet have the pleasure of replacing their N80 EVAP purge valve?
  13. Crud_muffin

GEICO

Ouch upon ouch.
  14. Crud_muffin

E85 and Oil Breakdown

Found a recent article on ethanol fuel blends and the effect it has on engine oil. Link below. Clifnote version: "Ethanol-resistant engine oil should be produced in order to avoid serious wear from bioethanol, which can lead to engine catastrophic failure." As many of you probably know...
  15. Crud_muffin

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Know what you mean - clean and easy!