1. C

FS: Cheap MK7 GTI Austin wheels

bump want these gone make an offer
  2. C

FS: Cheap MK7 Austin 18's in DFW, TX

bump want these gone PM me reasonable offers
  3. C

Sold

You're right, i did some dumb stuff with my cars as a minor (16-17 years old)
  4. C

FS: Cheap MK7 Austin 18's in DFW, TX

Sold my MK7 GTI and have a set of 18" OEM Austin wheels with dead tires. 3 of them have some form of cosmetic rash/scratches but are structurally sound and could be refinished, one is in pretty good condition. They would be fine for winter tires or you can get them refinished for about 70-80...
  5. C

FS: Cheap MK7 GTI Austin wheels

Sold my MK7 GTI and have a set of 18" OEM Austin wheels with dead tires. 3 of them have some form of cosmetic rash/scratches but are structurally sound and could be refinished, one is in pretty good condition. They would be fine for winter tires or you can get them refinished for about 70-80...
  6. C

Sold

It's gone, car is at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram N. Fort Worth. Sold it to them a few weeks ago, I think they have it listed for 21K.
  7. C

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

I don’t know many people that collect commuter hatchbacks lol
  8. C

Sold

bump, new tesla coming next week so last call before I sell it to a friend's dealership. Current mileage 77,253
  9. C

Sold

I can trade it in for pretty close to retail so I may just do that. Dealers are overpaying for cars.
  10. C

Sold

Are you actually interested in the car? I'll try and wash the car this weekend and take some pics. At this point I may just trade it in to a dealer.
  11. C

Sold

Yes sorry haven't updated the thread. Mileage is now closer to 76K
  12. C

Ripped foglight connection

I ordered the same ones it waterproofs the connection and the solder holds it together. I then put the factory hard wire loom back around the connection and wrapped that with electrical tape
  13. C

Ripped foglight connection

Update: that eBay plug I bought worked well. I just connected the two wires from the car harness to the plug using connectors. For some reason you need to match the red wire from the car harness with the black wire on the eBay plug. I tried red to red first and it didn’t work. You’ll also...