GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Coolrunning39

1. C

SOLD: 2018 Golf Sportwagen 6MT 4Motion OEM+++ (Western PA) ($23k)

This thing is impressive! If it was a DSG, we(my wife and I) would be absolutely sold. GLWS
  2. C

Bluewater Performance - Denver - be advised

I fully agree with you. A person definitely has to own their mistakes when that happens. It’s just common decency. Your situation has a lot of scaring and I hope they take care of you 👍 I’m the guy with a white GSW TDI on coils and bronze Neuspeed rims. Say hi if you see me 🤙
  3. C

Mistakes happen when working on cars for sure, we all know that. I have had minor mistakes at BW over the years and they have always immediately taken care of the issue. I hope the same happens for you my friend. I am taking in my GSW TDI for a new clutch and other fun parts on Friday so...
  4. C

OEM Golf R Intake Airbox - aFe Filter and Silicone Hose - OEM Turbo Outlet pipe - SoCal

Would love the filter if you are willing to part that out 👍
  5. C

WTB: 18/19 AllTrack or 19 SportWagen AWD - Denver

Hey Friends, My wife and I are looking for a 2018 or 2019 AllTrack or a 19 SportWagen with AWD as a replacement to our 12 Audi A3 TDI. We have cash in hand ready to go Must Haves: Blue or Green in color Only Black or Brown interiors DSG Mileage around 40K SE or SEL trim(only S in SportWagen...
  6. C

Been going to them for over 8 years. Absolutely love BW.
  7. C

FS: Forge Turbo Blanket and RacingLine R600 Extra Filter

Replied to both PM's. Still available.
  8. C

FS OEM Performance Pack Rear Sway Bar

Trying to see if this would fit on my 15 Sportwagon TDI. Located in Denver so not far.
  9. C

FS: Forge Turbo Blanket and RacingLine R600 Extra Filter

Hey friends, I have these couple items leftover from when we owned our last R. We are moving to a new home and figured I’d just get rid of these. The Forge Turbo Blanket is brand new - $45 shipped...
  10. C

SOLD 2015 GTI S IS38 2 door SOLD

Love this car but we are officially out of market for a few months. Bought a 2nd rental property instead. GLWS
  11. C

SOLD 2015 GTI S IS38 2 door SOLD

I am legit waiting for the new R(I'm in no rush) but this looks like a damn fun ride. Have me considering over here. In for full list with more pictures!
  12. C

DON'T 'Go Apr' (at elevation)...

Also, still a huge fan of United Motorsports at altitude 👍
  13. C

DON'T 'Go Apr' (at elevation)...

Holy shit haha! I saw the notification about this thread and my last post was in 2016 with my launch edition R. Since then I’ve owned a few different cars, bought a new house, got married, started a business and had a couple kids 😂😂😂 Back from the dead indeed!