GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Colowyo

1. C

2018 MK7.5 R LH side view mirror

My LH was taken out here in Colorado last week as well. But mine was a friggin deer. Amost $700 to fix. I may have black duct tape on my car for a while.:mad:
  2. C

Another New R Owner

Well, I've been thinking about an R for a while. Unfortunately I have extremely specific things I want in a car and it was somewhat hard to find. I emailed a dealer on the other side of the state and he said he'd try to find one. Turns out he found one on a boat headed for the US. Well, I...
  3. C

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I agree. There was a time when I couldn't wait to watch the race. About halfway through the Chinese race, I turned it off. Just boring.
  4. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I have a STI single stack and it's been flawless. I ordered it from Brazos in Texas and they offered a package where hey give it a good once over and adjust the trigger. I've been really happy with the gun. So I can't speak to the 2011, but that is the route I'd go again if I were gonna get a...
  5. C

Talk me out of leaving VW

Nice looking truck. I know you’ll be happy with it.
  6. C

Talk me out of leaving VW

I’ve had two Ecoboost F-150’s and absolutely loved both of them. We bought a large toy hauler and had to get a dually, but my 2014 FX4 longbed ecoboost was probably my favorite truck I’ve ever owned. We pulled a 6000 pound camper with it, and it did a great job. I’ve had a number buddies with...
  7. C

What car does your partner drive?

That's my wife's exact car. Even the color.
  8. C

What car does your partner drive?

Mine has a 2013 BMW 335i x-drive. Great car. Then we share my Z at the track.
  9. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Dang, that's cheap. Mine's $150 per year. It's got a 600 yard range. I wish it were 1000 yards but I've got a buddy with a huge ranch for banging steel as far as you want to shoot. But Colorado is slowly turning into a Commie state as well. I've tried the USPSA game around here. Can't say I'm...
  10. C

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I just read today that they are going to start the races later this season. I like this decision. Maybe I'll get to see a few more races live than on the DVR. Seems better for those of us in the western hemisphere. But now they are banning grid girls. I just don't see the sense in this. Seems...
  11. C

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I couldn’t agree more. I wish they’d get rid of him. I had high hopes for Rossi.
  12. C

Thoughts and ???

Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm looking for a certified GTI. I was looking for a new Sport, but I think I waited too long. So I was wondering about this one. https://www.lhmvw.com/certified/Volkswagen/2016-Volkswagen-Golf+GTI--e555dacd0a0e0adf4d75c021c24bcfe0.htm This one...