GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Coach Beard

1. C

2016 GTI S 126k miles SoCal $13k obo

All details and photos are here: https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/socal-fs-ft-wtb-thread.341005/post-7985862 Let's chat on price because I'd like to sell it soonish.
  2. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. The last time I was in Torrance was Radwood 2021. I’m up in Ventura county and Malibu
  3. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

The rad wood parking lot 2021?
  4. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

sold
  5. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

So, I still have this in the garage. Make me an offer on it, it'll make a wonderful spare for anyone. Or perhaps you're making some sort of overlander? Maybe your girlfriend curbed your tarmac, this would make a great fix for less than a repair shop would charge.
  6. C

Questions about upcoming SMOG check

That would be a giant pain to swap everything that often. It's one reason why I've never done engine mods to my car. That and reliability. I'm waiting for my neighbor to get a dose of reality with his catless DP'd F30 BMW. Maybe I'm just too old but the damn thing cold starts like friggin F1 car...
  7. C

And what many sellers fail to realize is the burden is on them to provide a smog cert. I'll never buy a car without a fresh one, been screwed when I was younger and didn't know the rules.
  8. C

You could always register in Vermont...
  9. C

Ground Control camber plates

Probably, but 40 series is a bit tall. I run 245/35/18 on 18x8.5 et45 with 1.8 degrees on my ST coilovers w/camber plates and I've never rubbed.
  10. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

bump still available
  11. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Newman…
  12. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: full size spare Fifteen52 tarmac rally white 18x8.5 et45 Michelin PS4S 245/35/18 with some ok-ish tread on it. I’m going on vacation in a week and need some extra cash. $200 firm picked up Ventura county or Malibu area
  13. C

ECS Skidplate FS

So, I know this thing works. It did it’s job for me just a few weeks after I bought it. I’d still have it on the car but it vibrates against the pendulum mount bolts and I’m not skilled in the way to fix it. I’m sure a simple bend or hammering out could work. If you think you can fix this and...
  14. C

Stock suspension low miles

sold
  15. C

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

sold