GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cnamk7

1. C

DIY 2016 gti alternator replacement

I did one recently on a mk7 GTI. You absolutely need to unbolt the ac compressor to allow enough room to move past the ac hoses. Additionally, you'll need to pull the radiator fan.
  2. C

Cobb AP + EQT stage 1 Tune ***PRICE DROP***

I'd be interested if it was unmarried first presuming it's dsg unlocked as well.
  3. C

19" Pretoria's Gloss wheel $600

Pm me. I can pick them up.
  4. C

[VA] 18x7.5 Pretorias (black, Rabbit Edition) for sale

I have a set of 18 oz ultralegerras that need to be repainted
  5. C

Please Delete

FYI you don't need the calipers. They are the same as the 1.8. You just need the new carriers, rotors and dust shields
  6. C

*SOLD* Injen Evolution Intake

How much shipped? 22802
  7. C

another cylinder2 misfire thread

Hot start misfires probably injector issue. Could be showing the issue due to the higher flow requested from the mix
  8. C

WTB 2016 GTI 2-Door Manual Performance and Lighting Pkg. Nationwide

I have a 2door manual. Unfortunately it came without lighting package or pp. I did swap to the pp brake set up. It's white and never been tuned.
  9. C

WTT Austins

I have a set of wheels I'm looking to trade. Will be in Richmond tomorrow
  10. C

Another one bites the dust (injector stuck)

I was having a misfire issues that I assumed was an injector again. Turned out my carbon buildup was very bad. Idles smoother now at 74k than when it has <1000 miles on it.
  11. C

Chasing Cylinder 2 Misfire at WOT (Stage 1) 91 Octane Tune (93 octane gas)

I've been chasing the same issue with cyl 3. New plugs, 4 injectors, and swapped coils. Misfire still exists. Worse once the car warms up. Never or extremely rare when driving.