GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cluelessmk7

1. C

Any electrical gods on here that can point me in the right direction?

Ahhh ok I get you now, yes it literally happened right after installing FMIC, we installed it went inside the car & it had no power whatsoever, previous to the install I had full A/C heated seats etc etc
  2. C

So I should check those sensors? Assuming they can throw off the whole climate control unit
  3. C

Those temp sensors can throw it off like that?! I really hope I didn’t mess up some wiring, it literally happened as soon as My friend installed the FMIC
  4. C

Any specific ones? I’ve checked them through & they seem to be fine
  5. C

I’m not 100% sure I can double check tomorrow, wouldn't other modules not work if it had to do with the battery? I’m stage 2 e30 on an accesport & that seems to work perfectly fine as well as my radio it’s just the climate control unit
  6. C

I didn’t, at the time I already had an intake so nothing related to or around the battery, I was thinking the same thing maybe a pinched wire but wouldn’t it have thrown me a code or something about it?
  7. C

Need help, 2015 Mk7 Golf R, after installing a few parts into my car, FMIC, discharge pipe I noticed my whole climate control unit/HVAC unit not getting power ( A/C, heated seats, windshield defroster) literally no power to that unit at all, checked fuses & everything seems to check out not sure...
  8. C

Need help, any idea what it can be? No power to Climate control unit

Need help, 2015 Mk7 Golf R after installing a few parts into my car, FMIC, discharge pipe I noticed my whole climate control unit/HVAC unit not getting power ( A/C, heated seats, windshield defroster) literally no power to that unit at all, checked fuses & everything seems to check out not sure...
  9. C

Climate control unit Not getting power

I’ll double check the fuses again just be be 100% sure, does the car have to be On the ON position at all for those fuses to get checked? I’m using a basic autozone fuse checker
  10. C

Need a bit of help.. Climate control unit not getting power

Need help, after installing a few parts into my car, FMIC, discharge pipe I noticed my whole climate control unit/HVAC unit not getting power ( A/C, heated seats, windshield defroster) literally no power to that unit at all, checked fuses & everything seems to check out not sure how to go about...
  11. C

Reference to what I mean by no power at all.
  12. C

Need help, after installing a few parts into my car, FMIC, discharge pipe I noticed my whole climate control unit/HVAC unit not getting power ( A/C, heated seats, windshield defroster) literally no power to that unit at all, checked fuses & everything seems to check out not sure how to go about...