GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ckf80

1. C

Reset car in limp mode

My car never flooded before.
  2. C

Reset car in limp mode

My mechanic did check on my ECU and he say my ECU is no problem.
  3. C

Reset car in limp mode

I think so as during change battery i saw the mechanic got plug in the device.
  4. C

Reset car in limp mode

My battery newly change 2 month ago. Use the AGM standard battery
  5. C

Reset car in limp mode

Not sure but the mechanic did mention to me the Gateway control module got problem. It go these fault code come out at once.
  6. C

Reset car in limp mode

After left over night at workshop and did nothing the car back to normal can start without engine check light but not dare to drive it. Plan to bring back official service center to check again.
  7. C

Reset car in limp mode

It stop while running in low speed, and engine suddenly stop. When i turn the key on without start engine the power steering is functioning. As normally our power steering only function when the engine is running and power steering is not function before engine start.
  8. C

Reset car in limp mode

For my case my it appear a lot of code on the screen here i attach the file for your reference
  9. C

Reset car in limp mode

If got into limp mode your engine still running ? for my case my engine is totally stop and cant start.
  10. C

Reset car in limp mode

Hi, I would like to ask if car suddenly go into limp mode while driving and cause engine stop. Is it any way to reset the limp mode so the car still can drive and not stuck in middle of some where ? Thanks
  11. C

Car engine stop in half way of driving

That is the previous battery got acid leaking as the battery had install for first few day it got leaking after that no more leaking. But this happen on last battery and now i had change to new battery. May i know what the problem will cause for battery leaking ? and our car got the fabric...
  12. C

Ok, will replace the wire first thanks for your advise. I think there is acid leak from the battery and those acid liquid attached on the battery wire.
  13. C

Wanna ask as conti car these kind o Thanks, wanna ask for these kind of issue it always happen on conti car ? As i own the car since 2013, seems like my car always have issue since last year such as leaking and sensor problem
  14. C

If alternator not able to keep up means the alternator is die ? For my problem can it be ECU problem ? if incorrect fuse is use it can spoilt the ECU ?
  15. C

You means the service life for battery or alternator ?