GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CJ_215

1. CJ_215

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

It's completely understandable if there are those of you who find the vehicle to be "too expensive". It is though a part of VW history and there are not Spektrum R's available for sale that are in remotely similar condition or with the mileage this low. This is meant for a collector or...
  2. CJ_215

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

Good morning! I have a 2019 Spektrum Golf R in Viper Green for sale. It recently came out of VWA Headquarters in Virginia through VW Direct, the internal sales portal. It has just over 7800 miles, full color matched Oettinger Body Kit and Exhaust, it's a 6MT, and has a 5.0 out of 5.0 for it's...
  3. CJ_215

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

I do sales at a dealer in WI. All the 21's that are out there are what's left. Nothing is left unallocated. We're getting our first '22 Autobahn in about a week. It just arrived by rail from the east coast. VR, CJ
  4. CJ_215

2019 Golf R AWE Tuning Track Exhaust 5000mi, $900, WI, USA

First time poster here, long have I lurked the forum. I have a baby on the way in just a few weeks and my AWE Track system is awesome, but it isn't very great for passengers. The system was installed professionally by a local VW Master Technician, and only has about 5000 miles through it. I...
  5. CJ_215

'19 R AWE Tuning Track Exhaust for sale $900, WI USA

First time poster here, long have I lurked the forum. I have a baby on the way in just a few weeks and my AWE Track system is awesome, but it isn't very great for passengers. The system was installed professionally by a local VW Master Technician, and only has about 5000 miles through it. I...