GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ChummyChum18

1. C

Bumper Compatibility

I have got a MK7.5 Sportwagen and I was wondering if all of the MK7.5 front bumpers are compatible with any car? If so, where would the most affordable/reliable place or site be to get one? Thanks
  2. C

Trying to find a MK7.5 SportWagen 4motion Exhaust

Perfect! Thank you so much for the help! I'll look into all of this for a good bit, and I'll most definitely be back with more questions!
  3. C

I really do think it looks nice! Do you remember about how much that all ended up costing you? and would you happen to have links to any of those items? Thanks for all the help btw, this is much more than I was expecting to be getting!
  4. C

Wow, this thread is exactly what I was looking for! Obviously, I would want to try to keep the price down on trying to do this sort of thing, so just changing the muffler (and maybe the resonator) sounds like a really interesting idea. I know I would still need to keep in mind the price of a R...
  5. C

There is only about 1 thing I am absolutely clueless on about this golf. I cannot for the life of me find an aftermarket exhaust for it. I know that the golf R variant/wagon/estate exists in Europe, but I still wouldn't have any clue as to obtaining one of those exhausts here in the US. I know...