GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chriz2

1. chriz2

Sold

Are these plug-and-play with a mk7 or do they need a harness?
  2. chriz2

OEM 6.5" Discover Media Non-Nav Display 3G0919605H with GTI Trim

Selling the old display from my 2017 mk7 as I upgraded to the 8" Looking for $75 shipped in the conus or pickup in the Vegas area, also open to offers. Let me know if you have any questions. SOLD
  3. chriz2

034 Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

That sounds good i’ll take them pm me your paypal
  4. chriz2

Could you get me a quote to 89128 i’m interested
  5. chriz2

Does the price include shipping?
  6. chriz2

FS:Eibach PRO-KIT # 85117.140 2015-2017 $180 SOLD

Let me know if you'd ever be interested in shipping I'm in Las Vegas so probably wouldn't be much from socal.
  7. chriz2

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

I paid $423 total with FedEx shipping would have been cheaper if I chose the economy shipping but would have taken a month vs a week.
  8. chriz2

WTB STOCK MK7 GTI EXHAUST

Sounds good
  9. chriz2

WTB STOCK MK7 GTI EXHAUST

Within the next week I'm going to be replacing my Mk7 muffler it has 38k on it and I'm located in Las Vegas. If you're still looking by then we can figure out shipping it shouldn't be too much from Vegas to Socal.
  10. chriz2

FS: Burger Motorsports Catch Can

Did you notice it pick up a noticeable amount of junk over the year you had it installed?
  11. chriz2

SOLD

You think you could send me a rough measurement of how much material was added to the pipe between the tip and the muffler to get it to fit? I ask because I actually got a good deal on a TCR muffler and I'm going to be doing the opposite for my mk7.
  12. chriz2

SOLD

How much did you have to widen the tips to fit the 7.5?
  13. chriz2

WTB Clubsport S Muffler

Looking for a used or new Mk7 Clubsport S muffler (5G6253609DD) either local in the Las Vegas area or I can pay for shipping. Let me know what you have. Thanks