GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ChrisV13

1. C

Help with clutch bleed

Yeah that sounds correct, cheers for the response.
  2. C

Help with clutch bleed

I'm hoping someone had some advice on the right way to bleed my clutch? Mk7 Golf 2.0tdi CRBC, O2Q gearbox I believe. So long story...my osr caliper stuck on, fault with the epb. Car recovered to my work car park, caliper hammered off but in my error the clamp I used on the brake hose was not...
  3. C

How to retro-fit the 312mm front brakes to a Mk7 Golf

Excellent, thanks for the reply Dave much appreciated. Can't wait to get this mod done 👍
  4. C

Tail light, reverse and fog not working.

Ahh thanks for the clarification.
  5. C

Thanks for the reply Zero, I will double check the seals but I've had the unit out and the foam seal seems fine. What specifically are the hatch door grommets? Do you mean the plastic cover on the inside of the tail gate? I guess there's no point trying to fix the connection if water is still...
  6. C

How to retro-fit the 312mm front brakes to a Mk7 Golf

Hi Dave, firstly I hope you do see this so thank you for posting. This is an upgrade I've wanted to do for a while after not being overly happy with the brake feel. So when I found this post it all made sense. I bought my Mk7 2014 Golf 2.0 TDI a couple of years ago with an extended warranty so...
  7. C

Hey everyone, hope someone might be able to help me out here. I have a 2014(63) Golf Mk7 2.0 TDI and I my driver side inner lights have stopped working. I recently replaced the left inner as the casing was cracked, two days later my battery was going flat so I plugged it in to do a full...