GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by christof

1. C

finally here!!

After a very long wait I picked up my pure white mk7 :D Like a kid at christmas! I now understand what all the fuss was about boys n girls. The weathers piss poor so ill get photos up soon as.
  2. C

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Dude lend me some of your money or cars haha Awesome cars more so the Dodge
  3. C

1.6 Tdi question?

Alright lads & ladies I've a mk7 white 1.6 Tdi SE on order and really having second thoughts! Starting to think I should of went for a 2 litre tdi instead! Has anyone got a mk7 1.6 on here? Or anyone know what there like? Power Comfort etc. I had a 1.6 tdi mk6 and that pulled pretty decent...
  4. C

18 or 19 inch tyres

Alright fellas hope all's good. Will be collecting my Mk7 in just over a month and will be putting the new gti style Austin alloys on it. But debating with myself between 18s or 19s! What use guys think? Ps the fiancee wants to keep the standard 16s but what does she know lol
  5. C

Hi new member. Mk7 Ordered

Hi fellas/ ladies been scanning threw the site for couple weeks now so decided to join. Ordered my White mk7 Se 1.6 Tdi last week they said it should be here for 3rd week of February! Can't wait. Used to own a mk6, is there much difference in the cars? 23 m Belfast N.I Btw ;)