GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ChrisMk77

1. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

ordlig.se WEEKEND nr 837, 5/6 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 How many on the forum can solve one from https://ordlig.se/? :LOL:
  2. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 033 6/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 032 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  4. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 030 3/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  5. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 027 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Even though it sounds the same as in swedish I have never used that word in english. πŸ˜…
  6. ChrisMk77

Oil on Spark Plug

Yeah oil gets on the threads when you unscrew them, that is not bad for how long they have been in.
  7. ChrisMk77

In process: Alibaba GTI build

If somebody can price a kit reasonable there should be a market with just how much better they sound in higher rpm.
  8. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 026 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  9. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 024 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. ChrisMk77

Blow off during acceleration

Never happened to me but would remove and inspect that its not damaged, take the plunger off and clean the piston while you are there. After that datalog to check how the car is running and that its not the ECU opening it, you can also unplugg it to make sure it is not opened by the ECU. If it...
  11. ChrisMk77

vibration between 2000-3000 rpm when letting off the throttle

@wsd1 Have been writing about similar experience in this thread. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/flywheel-trans-mount-problem.441439/post-8032169
  12. ChrisMk77

Clutch Suggestions?

Just bad luck or do you think it got contaminated or damaged? @Jewels_mk7 are you still on a regular organic Sachs kit with all that hybrid E85 street use?
  13. ChrisMk77

Daks' GTI

Why not Koni special active with those springs? I can only comment on the Vogtland club kit I have been running for 3 years now but they have performed great and hold up to the abusive shitty roads I drive, much better than the rest of the car. 960654 is the PN for my car that is only 20mm lower.
  14. ChrisMk77

Let's see your PC's

Dang that build is compact, regarding your coilwhine try changing clocks and undervolt a bit to see if it helps or the psu might be the cause also. Almost all my older cards had some coilwhine in high fps and so did my rx6800 at first but with my go to oc/uv profile now almost 3 years old I...
  15. ChrisMk77

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1 011 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩