GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ChrisMk77

1. ChrisMk77

East Coast Pipeline Down

Time for E85 tune and run Appalachias finest 😄
  2. ChrisMk77

Milltek Downpipe impressions

The regular HJS cat is the best of performance vs effectiveness, the Milltek cat still passed the sniffer with E50 but not O2 OBD2 readiness but that is fine in Sweden as long as there is no CEL active. I run it with a 3" Scorpion CB and it is pretty dang loud when you get on it. The Euro 6 EC...
  3. ChrisMk77

Downpipe 200cell vs oem

20whp might be a stretch but you can add more boost in higher RPM, just adjust E85 blend and FOL so you dont run out of fuel.
  4. ChrisMk77

Tomioka Racing IHX turbo upgrade for all Golf MK7

Yea I dont think there are 3 foundries in Taiwan making Garrett style bearing housings. I know Zage is a huge manufacturer that others order parts from so Kinugawa might just assemble now since the co-founder split off and started Mamba.
  5. ChrisMk77

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Has WG duty always been that high? I would also log relative manifold pressure and cyl 1 injection time. datazap.me | blaqsheep | V11 7-9
  6. ChrisMk77

Downpipe 200cell vs oem

No downside with light JB4 map, risk comes with hard boost flashtunes
  7. ChrisMk77

Same stuff different Taiwan company name I guess 😄
  8. ChrisMk77

Downpipe 200cell vs oem

About 20hp with broader powerband and less heat/stress on same boost, with JB4 clutchsaver map 6 I see no issue but on aggressive tunes overboost and compressor surge is common with free flowing intake and exhaust.
  9. ChrisMk77

Pretty sure the 675 is a Kinugawa GTX3071R CHRA with reverse wheels and the 73mm exducer quoted by Tomi is the OD since they all have extended tip. Kinugawa Ball Bearing CHRA Core Gen II GTX3071R - Cartel Australia (cartel-aus.com)
  10. ChrisMk77

WTH have I done?

Since it lines up with the driveshaft boot makes me think its watery grease from there. But idling your car with all oil leaking out sounds no fun.
  11. ChrisMk77

You can try with the IS38 but GTI fourth is a bit taller I think, how did you set timing in your revisions? If you set boost with moderate timing curve and added timing till knock after then just backed off to fininsh the tune you could try that earlier revision with 94, atleast if it was...
  12. ChrisMk77

None of that good Canuck 94 where you live or E85? Is it illegal to burn alcohol for personal use? 😂
  13. ChrisMk77

Nice run and fast shift but try from 4th the fastest manuals with R/Cupra gearing starts from fourth, a Golf R with Vortex XL has it with a 6.44 in 100-200 I think. Turbo must have low enough boost threshold though, tried to get a guy to try it in his Cupra but he was slower with a TTE535.
  14. ChrisMk77

TikTok - funny, car, whatever...post them here

Yep thats the average Swedish Volvoraggare 😄
  15. ChrisMk77

EQT Vortex XL Spark Plugs.

I run the EQT DQ381 tune and happy with it, I got an update to my custom tune and the DSG tune works even better for me with the new update.