GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chillout

1. Chillout

Driving profiles modification tool!

It all started so peacefully... :ROFLMAO: meanwhile...
  2. Chillout

I haven't yet pinned down the exact settings for the R button... but you can start ordering so I have someone who can test :LOL: Time for weekend now... the button stuff is live, although it's not finished yet.. help texts and such are still missing.
  3. Chillout

Thanks. I fixed it this morning. Was a bit busy with work this week, but now all should work fine. And here's a little preview of what's next:
  4. Chillout

I'll say yes to a salary increase of 20% in that case.
  5. Chillout

Trying to find the sweet spot, where this table is more clear and useful. And @Cuzoe , while looking at this... I wonder if the "00" column potentially works for Ambient Lighting profiles on power off!
  6. Chillout

Datasets are always welcome! Curious what dataset is on it! And I'll add a Monero address 😅
  7. Chillout

MQBTools.nl keeps getting updates and fixes in the last weeks. Mostly, I've been working on the FPA (Driving Profile) tool. Previous updates were mostly about new functionality, but now I did a lot of bugfixing and small improvements. Here's the summary: XML export fixed! I mostly work with...
  8. Chillout

Thanks! Indeed, coasting/sailing. Unfortunately, that wouldn't work. ECO turns start/stop back on, but it can't be turned off like this via FPA. But........ When you set ESC System to offroad, it will disable Start Stop permanently as well. Although this probably has unwanted side effects...
  9. Chillout

You should see my "development" folder in my drive 😂 100s of unfinished projects. But.... I have an idea, I'll message you.
  10. Chillout

A few weeks ago, I opened up www.mqbtools.nl, which I will use to release tools I've made for our beloved MQB-based cars! The first and most useful one is the FPA editor (FPA = Fahr Profil Auswahl, which is Driving Profile Selection). You can use it to edit gateway datasets for your 3Q0 gateway...
  11. Chillout

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

@golfdave and @Avanti55, you are both right, The rear right cover was off in the picture, although it's there: I'll order 5WA201429 and see if I can install it. Thanks!
  12. Chillout

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

My car (Seat Leon mk3 ST) was at the dealer last week, so I took the chance to take some pictures from the underside. I colorized the parts I added to the car: Red: front suspension cover Green: front exhaust cover Pink: rear exhaust cover Blue: torsion bar covers from Golf 8 I think I've...
  13. Chillout

MIB2 High / Discover Pro toolbox!

Teach me how to do that, currently working on so much at the same time... Currently working on decoding the traffic to the RGB lights: I'll make a pack that has Seat, Skoda and VW graphics for these. Oh yeah, especially Porsche/Bentley has a nice style, with minimalistic white icons. I put...
  14. Chillout

I added the "unststructured data" to the template: There are indeed the coordinates for the graphics :) for some reason the imagemagick stuff isn't working anymore, I need to tweak with the commands, because it was very useful to be able to generate a map with the suns on there. edit: found...
  15. Chillout

Hmm, weird. I see I changed "long filetype" to "short filetype" in the code 2 years ago for some reason. If you change it, it will work. I pushed a new version to github. There are 2 sections in the gca file: 1 that determines the placement of the graphic and 1 that determines the placement of...