1. CHHA

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Nope. AFR 1 = 14,7:1 (relationship oxygen to fuel). So 11 is rich
  2. CHHA

Too much boost... Down it by another 0.5
  3. CHHA

Logs are looking good. Log again on map 3!
  4. CHHA

Get your optimal shift points

Sorry I missed your post completly. Here are the shifting points for stock Golf R (no matter whether manual or DSG): 1 -> 2 @ 6.700 rpm 2 -> 3 @ 6.600 rpm 3 -> 4 @ 6.600 rpm 4 -> 5 @ 6.500 rpm 5 -> 6 @ 6.500 rpm
  5. CHHA

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

I think I read about shipped at Map0 because of the stacked guys. I don't remember on which map mine came to me. It'sbeen almost two years.
  6. CHHA

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

JB4 is shipped set to Map0...
  7. CHHA

Yeah load doesn't work like it has in former firmware versions. Don't know why. AFR is good, but you have multiple corrections all across the rpm band. I would lower the boost by 0.5-1.0 psi at all and log again. Your are reaching good amount of ign1 but I guess you will see better values with...
  8. CHHA

Ign1 over boost = more (safe) power In this case you have to reduce even more. But with the meth kit I really like to see logs. Which kit did you install?
  9. CHHA

And again, No. Reduce boost up top until it flats out
  10. CHHA

No, you want to have as much as ign1 as you can. The 8-9 was just an example. Some engines run 9-11. You want to have ign1 starting to raise at 4,8-4,9k rpm. Look at my log. There is some point where ign1 is maxed out and this value should be hold til the limiter
  11. CHHA

You should see ign1 peaked out at 8-9. Reduce boost by 0.5 from 4.5k on and log again. Or find some E so you can mix. Target is the additional boost you are requesting by your settings. For example, compare my log to yours, especially the ign1...
  12. CHHA

No the ecu is adapting to the cold weather. Just for example, in summer you will hit 25 psi at peak and in winter you will peak at 20. Power or targeted torque is the same. To give yourself a overview read post 1 of this thread. And if you have the time read the most of this thread. You will...
  13. CHHA

OBDeleven Number of programming attempts

Could it be a service flash at the dealer?
  14. CHHA

Please keep in mind that there is no absolute peak because it's all depending on ambient temperature. In summer 26 is pretty easy to achieve. In winter the turbo will have fun to reach 26 psi ;)
  15. CHHA

Why it's not good to go WOT at 2k? I always start my logs from 1,5 to 2,0k. Sorry but that is nonsens. I want to see what is going on down low and not to be able to see if the car is doing right on the top end only. I am not doing this in daily driving btw