GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CeeBeeKay

1. CeeBeeKay

Golf R Clubsport build

I love the fit of the stock NA seats, but prefer the immediacy of manual adjustment in my mkIV GTI, like these. Also, a shame the stock perforated leather seats don't ventilate. This summer I was really seeing the value in that. These are a big upgrade in the looks department! From a Scirocco...
  2. CeeBeeKay

Golf R Clubsport build

I don't see why this guy is getting such flak for buying a behind-the-seat roll bar. On the Vortex site as well, he was sharing his excitement with the purchase of this and the color choice. It's not even in the car yet, but a moderator is slinging snarky comments. Blood red? No constructive...
  3. CeeBeeKay

Trailer hitch and towing

Stealth Hitch had the same issue with the rear blind spot sensors. I also had that head scratching moment looking at the different mounts which should have been mirror images of each other. My solution was to reuse the two double-sized factory bolts to retain a clean mounting for the passenger...
  4. CeeBeeKay

USA vs EU internals

I wish I had sunroof issues ;)
  5. CeeBeeKay

Trailer hitch and towing

I've been googling after this subject for a couple years. Installed a StealthHitch on my R this week. Purchased the 2" receiver and the 2" ball hitch with the wiring kit. It is very beefy and high-quality. I have not installed the wiring, but wanted to have it just in case it became discontinued...
  6. CeeBeeKay

Ohlins VWSMT21 - Pix Enclosed

And now it would seem Verkline is about to release two REAR subframes as well- one for track and one for drag. https://www.verkline.com/shop/seat/leon-5f/rear-lightweight-tubular-subframe-track-audi-ttrs-tts-tt-rs3-s3-a3-vw-golf-seat-leon/
  7. CeeBeeKay

Ohlins VWSMT21 - Pix Enclosed

https://www.verkline.com/shop/seat/leon-5f/audi-tt-tts-ttrs-8s-rs3-s3-a3-8v-golf-mk7-mqb-front-tubular-lightweight-subframe-hilfsrahmen/ It looks like this has a second, higher set of strut arm mounts- at least at the forward bushings. Increasing caster and alleviating roll center issues when...
  8. CeeBeeKay

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Attended the 5/19/19 event-had a blast! Looking forward to this tradition continuing post-corona.