GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CDM MK7

1. CDM MK7

MK7 Partout - 19" Superspeed RF05RR, RS3 Brake Ducts, Endless Pads, WeatherTech

I actually still have them. Give me a PM if you're still interested. Thanks!
  2. CDM MK7

Burger Motorsports JB1 v1 $150

Hey guys, Moved on from the MK7 so need to sell my JB1 v1. This works on all MK7 / 7.5 GTI and Golf R AFAIK but best to double check with George@BMS. I used it on a 2017 GTI. Needless to say this was the single best mod I ever did to the car. Unbelievable how easy it was to install, and how...
  3. CDM MK7

Sure, no problem. Shipping would be on you though. Don't think it'd be much more than $10 or so. Give me a PM if that works!
  4. CDM MK7

Unfortunately the pads won't fit your car. They're for the smaller Non Performance Pack brakes. Other than the brake ducts that will fit your car, I've sold everything else of note since moving on to a different car. Also just something to point out - I'm located in Ontario, Canada. Happy to...
  5. CDM MK7

Yep, they're now on a nice MK7.5! They were sold in under 2h of being posted. Great wheels, can't recommend them enough.
  6. CDM MK7

Hey guys, Moving on from the MK7 so everything needs to go. All items are available for pickup only in Orangeville, Ontario. Not willing to ship larger items like the wheels. 1. SuperSpeed RF05RR in 19x8.5 +45 in Matte Black with 235/35/19 Falken Azenis FK510 (used 1 summer, at least 65-75%+...
  7. CDM MK7

What comes after the GTI?

In a similar boat to the OP. Son was just born, child seats are huge, and with the stroller in the trunk of the GTI with the diaper bag there's literally no room for anything else. Need something bigger, still fun to drive, and decently priced. I still haven't moved on anything yet, but I did...
  8. CDM MK7

Extreme Winter Performance of Ferodo DS2500

I live north of Toronto, track my car just like you, and have run semi-aggressive pads in the winter. I attempted to run my Endless MX72 in early winter a few years ago (just got lazy and didn't switch them out after my last day at TMP). By December I couldn't wait to get them off. Not...
  9. CDM MK7

I am considering tracking my car in the near future...looking for suggestions/tweaks

Good advice. Make sure your fluids are fresh and topped up, maintenance is up to date, and all your consumables (tires, pads, rotors, etc) are in excellent shape as a bare minimum. In other words, make sure your car is safe. The killer for NON-PP front brakes is cooling (due to both lack of...
  10. CDM MK7

19x9 wheels 2019 GTI

That is quite the bit of poke you have to deal with. When you assessed the fronts, did you take bumps at speed with the steering wheel at full lock? I initially thought my 235's didn't rub until I hit a big indentation on the pavement during a full lock turn. Fender screw mod takes 60 seconds...
  11. CDM MK7

19x9 wheels 2019 GTI

Yes, I'm lowered an inch on the the Koni Sport Cup Kit. Stock alignment settings. It's still tight with an 8.5 and a 235. With the additional offset you'd be running plus it being a 9" wide wheel, even on stock ride height you'll still have issues. If you want to keep stock ride height, I'd...
  12. CDM MK7

19x9 wheels 2019 GTI

Just to give you some context, my fronts rubbed pretty aggressively with a 19x8.5 et45 on a 235/35. Needed to do the fender screw mod to get rid of it. +35 offset is going to be way tight, will definitely require some additional camber, and not to mention that a 235/35 on a 9" wide wheel is...
  13. CDM MK7

MK7 on Lowering Springs Thread

Awesome, thank you. I've been looking for a classy looking duckbill type spoiler for a while - everything I've seen has been too gaudy for my taste. This looks perfect. Now to source one in Canada. Can't go wrong with a Superspeed flow form rim. For the money, the weight/style/sizes/etc. is...
  14. CDM MK7

Eibach Pro Kit Koni Sport 19x8.5 et45 RF05RR 235/35 FK510
  15. CDM MK7

Nice. RF03RR's look great. Which spoiler is that btw?