1. cblock406

► Official APEX VW Wheel Thread

When will we see some renders?
  2. cblock406

Mk 7.5 Cost Cutting

Nope! I put that in my car as well
  3. cblock406

Mk 7.5 Cost Cutting

I installed this on mine, didn’t notice a difference in sound but the spare tire well looks much nicer.
  4. cblock406

► Official APEX VW Wheel Thread

Apex FTW! Needed to post in here so I get thread notifications! ;)
  5. cblock406

What Did You Drive Before You Drove A MKVII Golf, GTI or R?

the automatic Sentra driving nirvana? Never driven one, just sounds surprising. Or did they make a manual?
  6. cblock406

If anyone is looking for a VW related job...

What a weird thread. I've purchased their products first hand and I, as well as many others in the BMW community, appreciate the quality products they brought to an under-served BMW market. Great products, prices and service have helped them easily cement an excellent reputation. Maybe...
  7. cblock406

What Did You Drive Before You Drove A MKVII Golf, GTI or R?

Some pretty awesome cars posted in here. I don't really drive the GTI much, but my wife does. These are the other cars we currently drive: E36 I've had for quite a long time 4Runner I've had about equally long R53 And wife's car
  8. cblock406

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

I reached out to Osram again last weekend about the release for the MK7.5...this is the reply i received. "Dear Sir or Madam, Yes, we are still planning to introduce this model to the market, but due to current situation, the date is changed to the end of 2020. If you need any additional...
  9. cblock406

Group Buy: Apex ARC-8 Wheels

Thanks for posting that! Survey taken.
  10. cblock406

May have found the replacement for starting vibration reduction on the MK7.5

Yep, I will give that a try and thanks for the help! No AP, only thing on the car not stock is a BMS pedal tuner.
  11. cblock406

Thanks for the replies guys, I think that confirms something is funny with mine. Appreciate it!
  12. cblock406

Okay, maybe I am just an idiot and do not understand how it works. When you hold down the button, do you get a chime or any indication/confirmation that it is off? When I hold it down, I get no chime and the indicator light in the instrument cluster turns off and pressing the button again does...
  13. cblock406

I used the OBD11 app function so I did not do any long coding, just used credits. But yes, when I hold the button I get no beep and the button becomes completely unresponsive, very weird. I suppose next I should go back to the stock setting and try again. Can someone confirm that ESC...
  14. cblock406

I have a traction control question I hope I am not flamed for asking in this thread. I disabled the RR and changed the TC setting to ESC Sport/ ESC Off (I've tried V1 and V2). When I press the button once, it goes into ESC Sport. When I hold the button, the TC warning light in the dash...
  15. cblock406

Group Buy: Apex ARC-8 Wheels

Check post 131, that was the end of January and they said 6-8 months out. I think I've committed myself to waiting as I've been very happy with their wheels (BMW) and have had great service with Apex over the years. Sucks nothing this spring or summer tho.