GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by cblock406

1. cblock406

Cblock406's 2019 Silver White GTI

Weathertech doesn’t but I believe there is another company that makes one like that.
  2. cblock406

Thanks! I've gone through your entire thread, what a car and very tasteful! I put the Berger pedal tuner in several weeks ago. It made a definite improvement in making the throttle input feel more natural, even my wife prefers it. I just used 3m tape to stick it in the cubby. I put in the...
  3. cblock406

ED's replica 7.5 GTI headlights..long term?

I mentioned this in your other thread but maybe you didn't see it. Osram confirmed with me they are coming out with a Mk7.5 headlight sometime in 2020. Google mk7 Osram if you want to learn about their Mk7 lights.
  4. cblock406

Coming into this kind of late... SE vs S

I was in the same boat, would have bought a rabbit but was too late. I absolutely didn’t want a sunroof and much preferred the cloth over leather. I settled on a silver white S and really like the car. Osram is coming out with a mk7.5 headlight which will be a higher quality than the helix or...
  5. cblock406

Group Buy: Apex ARC-8 Wheels

yeah, they are looking into voids in the marketplace, I see no concrete data of any sort of release date or confirmation of when they are coming out with a 5x112 wheel. If I am so dense and am not seeing something you keep vaguely trying to point out, please be direct and quote it. I was simply...
  6. cblock406

I read the entire thing. Nobody knows when they will be released. I reached out to them directly, here is a recent response from the company itself, which I have also not seen represented in this thread: But WTF do I know about Apex wheels? I'd like to know what information you have...
  7. cblock406

I have a set of concave Arc 8's for my BMW. I keep in pretty constant contact with the company and I recently talked to them when I bought my GTI about ordering a custom set. That was a no go, but they confirmed they are planning on bringing something out for the VW community in 2020, but it...
  8. cblock406

Good to hear. No tune, I bought the mats from Cobb because they were back ordered from Weathertech. Oddly these were cheaper by about $10 too. Cobb puts their own little placard on that says "Weathertech by Cobb" or something like that. Thanks! High quality is debatable but I like having a...
  9. cblock406

Her TSI her way

My sincere condolences and glad to hear to Golf stays in the family.
  10. cblock406

Got a few things in over the last month that I got around to installing this weekend. It bothered me that the Mk7.5 didn't come with the hood or trunk insulation. Installed the hood insulation, still waiting on the trunk liner. Installed a set of Rally Armor mud flaps. I have to say, I am...
  11. cblock406

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

I think you will really like it, if you like white cars. I didn't see it in person either until I went to look at one at the dealership. Hadn't intended to buy it quite yet and ended up taking it home with me.
  12. cblock406

Thanks, appreciate it! Awesome, your user name sounds very familiar. I sold my other E36 to get into this GTI; so far it's been really fun.
  13. cblock406

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Had this for a few weeks now, finally got it cleaned up and took a few pics. Really love the color.
  14. cblock406

Hello Everyone, My name is Christian. I've always been into cars, BMW's primarily, and I wanted to pick up something fun for my wife to daily. We sold her Acura TL and picked up a new 2019 GTI S DSG a few weeks ago. I would have loved to pick up a Rabbit as I wanted cloth seats and no...
  15. cblock406

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

I wanted to circle back with some information. I emailed Osram a few weeks ago and surprisingly they got back to me over the weekend. This what they said: "Thank you for your email. We are planning to launch headlamps for facelift version of VW Golf VII in mid-2020. If you need any additional...