GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cb1111

1. cb1111

Ukraine - Moderator Demands Consolidation of Spam - CBD Gummies Anyone?

Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 168 | Russia-Ukraine war News | Al Jazeera U.S. Will Spend $89M To Eradicate Russian Landmines In Ukraine - Defense One Kyiv urges travel ban on Russians as Moscow steps up assault in eastern Ukraine | Reuters Moscow rails against Zelenskyy’s call...
  2. cb1111

For Jay OCHA asks international community for $4.2 billion to provide humanitarian assistance to Ukraine (msn.com) Russia announces temporary withdrawal from New START treaty (msn.com) Russia unloads an oil cargo at an obscure Egyptian port, as ships carrying its crude increasingly cover...
  3. cb1111

CSB 2: EJ Prays Out Loud - Forum Bros Rejoice

I sold a set of All-seasons many years ago to a guy in Philly. He had summers on and the weather was getting dicey. We agreed to meet in the middle in a city I knew fairly well. It was starting to snow when I pulled into the McD lot and he was in the lot already. He was worried and had called...
  4. cb1111

Russians 'No Longer Able To Resist HIMARS': Front-Line Ukrainian Mayor (msn.com) Export controls could stop Russian weapons - report (msn.com) Putin ‘culls six generals’ as he plans ‘deadly new assault’ on Ukraine (msn.com) Ukraine Strikes Key Bridge, Evading Russia HIMARS Defenses (msn.com)...
  5. cb1111

The crying game
  6. cb1111

FTFY - there is no fruit in that crap.
  7. cb1111

HIMARS May Have Prevented Mariupol 'Tragedy' in Ukraine: Polish Diplomat (msn.com) War in Ukraine rages on with new fears mounting | Watch (msn.com) 3 Russian generals sacked as military struggles; more grain shipments leave Ukraine ports: Live updates (msn.com) More Ukraine grain sets sail...
  8. cb1111

Ukraine 'Actively Shaping' War 'For the First Time': ISW Analysis (msn.com) Ukraine: Head of Amnesty International chapter quits; Russia begins attack on eastern Ukraine cities (msn.com) Russia Says Forces Have Destroyed Platoon of U.S. HIMARS and Alder Systems (msn.com) Germany: Commissioner...
  9. cb1111

Clearing snow on a gravel drive is not easy (don't ask me how I know). You need to have somebody that can scrape off the top layer of snow while leaving a bit over the gravel. A normal plow will just dig into the gravel and make a mess - no matter how well it is compacted.
  10. cb1111

Russian Hypersonic Missile Scientist Arrested, Charged With Treason (msn.com) Crude oil prices have tanked to their lowest levels since Russia's invasion of Ukraine (msn.com) Putin loses his first female colonel in missile attack (msn.com) Russia is likely risking the safety and security of a...
  11. cb1111

Much of the govt is switching systems soon - hence the need to get all the training out. I was in an interagency meeting where that came up a couple of weeks ago. I passed it on to HR and they said "doesn't apply to us". Today they send out an email that everybody needs to get their mandatory...
  12. cb1111

Crap. there goes our only moderator
  13. cb1111

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

No wonder it has been there for awhile - it has a bunch of low-rent mods that will make this thing a nightmare.
  14. cb1111

I have a whole house Generac. Love it. It allows you to use everything in your house (you have to be smart like don't do laundry, dryer, wash dishes, microwave food and bake a turkey all at the same time) but we have everything but the aux heat for the generator on the generator. I have...
  15. cb1111

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

You know they're selling trash when a buy here, pay here place is advertising most of their cars as "cash only" The "parts only" Audi/BMWs could be a good buy if you have a place to part them out.