GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cb1111

1. cb1111

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Depending on state law, the cop may have been correct. Some states allow two cars that are stopped at a stop sign to proceed together (i.e., the second car does not need to stop a second time when they reach that stop sign), but those states are the exception. I have no clue if NC is one of...
  2. cb1111

Mideast Thread Where AbSolUteLY nO Effort Is Put Into Thread Titles

Hezbollah flag flies, US flag burns as calls for death to US sound at NYC protest (msn.com) Putin tells the Middle East to pull back from a catastrophic clash (msn.com) Iran’s Conflict With Israel Puts US Ally Jordan on Edge (msn.com) Bill Maher: 'We've passed the Rubicon with 'Death to...
  3. cb1111

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

History Makes Clear the Risks of Appeasing Putin (msn.com) Leading Russia Watcher in China Makes Surprise Ukraine War Prediction (msn.com) US support vital for Ukraine's victory over Russia even if provided as loan, Zelenskyy tells PBS (msn.com) Putin's Plan to Displace US Dollar Failing...
  4. cb1111

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Why bother? No ticket is the win. Salami knows if he did, or didn't, stop.
  5. cb1111

Russia's Upper Hand in Ukraine - Is US Aid Coming Too Late? (msn.com) Ukraine's production capacities 3 times higher than 2024 budget for arms procurement (msn.com) Japan's aid for Ukraine signals new distance from Russia (msn.com) Russia just hit another terrible milestone in the war...
  6. cb1111

Brit Hume: This was a 'spectacular failure of deterrence' | Watch (msn.com) Do Israel and Iran Have Nuclear Weapons? It's Complicated (msn.com) Iran humiliated, Hezbollah and Houthis 'completely stunned' by Israel attack failure, says Gen. Keane (msn.com) This was a 'very stupid move' by...
  7. cb1111

Israel warns Iran it will ‘exact a price’ for attack as key ally US scrambles to prevent regional war (msn.com) Western and Arab countries come together to intercept Iran’s attack: Ellie Cohanim | Watch (msn.com) Israel will exact price from Iran when time is right, war cabinet minister says |...
  8. cb1111

Drones are crowding Ukraine’s skies, largely paralyzing battlefield (msn.com) Speaker Johnson to Reveal Ukraine Support Legislation (msn.com) Russia-Ukraine war: Frontline update as of April 14 (msn.com) Putin Launches 'Nuclear-Capable' Missile, Sends Stark Warning to Western Nations...
  9. cb1111

Fixed it for you... No thanks required...
  10. cb1111

HA. I should have known based on who wrote it. However - They have those little cigarette lighter jump starters and I figured they might have one with a little battery built in. And that could, in theory, charge itself while the car is driving, But every one of those cigarette lighter jump...
  11. cb1111

Russian State TV Wants Moscow to Conquer Three US States (msn.com) EU Prepares Hefty €1.9 Billion Aid Package for Ukraine in May (msn.com) Russians got order to capture Chasiv Yar by May 9; Ukrainian forces fortify defense - Commander-in-Chief (msn.com) 'It costs Ukrainian lives': Internet...
  12. cb1111

Hezbollah's formidable show of force. Missiles rain on Israel (msn.com) Petraeus says Iran attack is a ‘very big deal’ (msn.com) Israel Faces the Prospect of Losing the War in Gaza | Watch (msn.com) Iran's unprecedented attack on Israel has pushed the region to the edge — but not past the...
  13. cb1111

Are any of those any good? How long will they hold the charge?
  14. cb1111

Yeah, I'm not sure why I said positive. I'm positive that I know that it is the negative that should come off first - I've only done it a thousand times. Yeah, I'm thinking that the only downside is some error messages and the settings. Thanks! I was positive that there was an easy solution...
  15. cb1111

Is there such a thing as a battery tender you don't need to plug into an outlet? My sister has a Jeep Renegade (the little Fiat based one) and will be leaving it in a parking garage at her appt for a few months. Clearly, the battery won't last. There is no outlet anywhere in sight and since...