GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cb1111's latest activity

• cb1111
    cb1111 replied to the thread April GTI Incentives.
    And won't be anymore. I guess the last was the DC show in February....
  • cb1111
    Damn it....
  • cb1111
    Anything on the R?
  • cb1111
    It is unlikely that the reputation of a shop has anything to do with their ability to flash code. It probably has to do with their other...
  • cb1111
    Say what? Care to elaborate?
  • cb1111
    Yes, for example, there are several different rear turn signal configurations that are available in different regions. Rather than make...
  • cb1111
    Yes, VW is making the tweaks "possible" because they are all settings that are either factory settings or something that is available in...
  • cb1111
    cb1111 replied to the thread Dying sound system?.
    I'm pretty confident that they'll give you something with your letter, but that is an alternative if they tell you to go suck eggs.
  • cb1111
    Funny you talk about swag. I had a friend who had an Impala with a ton of electrical issues. He was way out of warranty but the dealer...
  • cb1111
    Sorry, I know a Pieter from Holland and had a brain lapse. Here is the data from Belgium and actually a bit worse than the Netherlands...
  • cb1111
    Sure, it is just a little drama Sorry, but COVID-19 response seems to be my life right now and everyone needs to take it seriously - not...
  • cb1111
    Yes, add the safety aspects. Great first draft BTW and far better than the whiny letters they normally get. The address to send the...
  • cb1111
    I'm a long time Volkswagen owner with 4 prior VW cars dating back to _______ While I've always been extremely happy with my Volkswagens...
  • cb1111
    Here's what you need to put into your letter. It should be a real letter, with a stamp, sent registered mail. Date of first service...
  • cb1111
    So your dealership suggest that you commit warranty fraud - classy dealership. BTW, in this pricerange, warranty fraud is a felony...