GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Carolco

1. C

How to retro-fit a bigger capacity battery to a Mk7 Golf

Hola. Can you explain the conection of the charger when you are to going to codificate or scan for long time to prevent the discharge of battery ?
  2. C

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

What xml files did you used? What model unit 4B do you have?
  3. C

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

Yes, the taste of bright
  4. C

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

Great job 👍👍👍👌👌
  5. C

Golf R7.5 Highline reverse view camera retrofit.

Hola a todos. En primer lugar, felicitaciones por este fantástico foro. Tengo una cámara trasera baja estándar instalada en mi golf 7.5 y leyendo esta y otras publicaciones suyas decidí instalar la cámara alta. Pero como me gusta el riesgo, compré la cámara solo de segunda mano en Ebay y un...
  6. C

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

Yes…. But how change the camera in the emblem?
  7. C

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

Hello i have installed a low rear view camera from stock in my golf 7.5. anyone have seen this ? https://www.carsystems.eu/vw-mib-retrofit-rear-view-camera-set-to-change-lowline-camera-to-highline-camera,id2898.html can be changed the camera into the emblem ? in theory the instalación could...
  8. C

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

Hello. 3GD949145 3GD949146 are 12 volts. in theory Maybe works with the light in the mirror. i retrofited the Side Assist in my golf last year and works so fine. Radars are used from another golf of curse
  9. C

How to retro-fit the 312mm front brakes to a Mk7 Golf

Thanks for your answer Golfdave I finally bought this game. I think I will encode bytes 04 (hexadecimal value 34 or 50) and 17 (hexadecimal value Al or 0A) of brake module 03.
  10. C

How to retro-fit the 312mm front brakes to a Mk7 Golf

Hello everyone and happy new year. I want to update the brakes of my golf 1.4 Tsi from 2018 here in Tenerife. Little help around here on these issues. If I understand correctly, should I buy the two 312mm discs, pads, calipers and something else? Would this set be okay...