GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by Carlosfandang0

1. Carlosfandang0

Headlights?

Your problem is that you’ve put led bulbs into halogen housings! The brightness you refer to is actually glare and will be blinding oncoming traffic 👎
  2. Carlosfandang0

OBDELEVEN

If the A/C didn’t turn on when in recirc mode the windows would mist up most of the time! This depends on temp and humidity of course.
  3. Carlosfandang0

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

The UK is part of Europe! We are in the continent of Europe and are European! We are no longer members of the EU.. the petrol, diesel and hybrid ban will eventually be Europe wide, the original date was to be 2040-50 but that has been brought forward apparently! Some other countries will...
  4. Carlosfandang0

Automatic headlight control

Mirror and sensor removal instructions, https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6hras1we6shmmv/D4B8046FF15-Body_Interior.pdf?dl=0
  5. Carlosfandang0

Weird green button in my Mk7 Golf TDI

Logic says it is something to do with lighting given where the button is! Could the previous owner have had some driving lights fitted or a light bar behind one of the grills maybe which is now removed? Trace the route of the wires as suggested above, to remove the headlight switch put it in...
  6. Carlosfandang0

Only one way to find out!
  7. Carlosfandang0

Faulty Rain/Light sensor I believe.
  8. Carlosfandang0

As you have carista why have you not scanned for fault codes?? When you have, post the codes you get here.👍
  9. Carlosfandang0

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

The all new A3 is soon due for release, and as I understand it it will have (in some trims at least) touch controls just like the new golf and the new A6, I’m currently seriously considering buying a brand new current gen RS3 sportback before that happens, plus Audi are currently offering some...
  10. Carlosfandang0

sunvisor safety label

Not the cheapest option, but the best remedy is to buy a visor for a RHD car if you’re LHD, or vice versa.
  11. Carlosfandang0

Radio problems

UK number plates have an age indentifier on them, since 2001 the age identifier has changed every six months, so saying “65 plate” gives a six month window (1st sept 2015 - 28/29 feb 2016) in which the car was registered therefore identifying its age to within six months easily, of course this...
  12. Carlosfandang0

Radio problems

Have you checked the owners manual in case you’re missing a step when deleting? Unless it’s a typo you say your car is a 55 plate 2005-2006MY, if so you may find more help here, https://www.golfmkv.com/forums/index.php?forums/in-car-entertainment-and-electronics-audio-vide.60/ If you meant to...
  13. Carlosfandang0

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

It does doesn’t it! Although when viewed in person the black parts will appear more pronounced I’d have thought and it won’t look so strange, plus we’re unlikely to be getting the design quite right.
  14. Carlosfandang0

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

It will not look entirely like that! See the above VW training screen shot. Crude edit but here you go!
  15. Carlosfandang0

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

Why would you think that would be the case? Most VAG group parts are EU built. (On European cars at least!)