GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by camerone

1. camerone

Rear window trim adhesive recommendations?

I installed the R Wagon rear window side deflectors (or whatever you call them...these guys are what I'm talking about) and the stock adhesive they came with has failed on both of them. I got the eBay specials, cosmetically you wouldn't know but I'm assuming the tape they came with was pretty...
  2. camerone

(MA) 16" steel wheels with lightly used Continental winter tires and OEM center caps

LINK TO FULL IMAGE ALBUM ON IMGUR Wheels are in very good condition with only minor superficial surface rust. Tires are all matching Continental WinterContact 205/55R16 in very good condition, all hold air fine, most of the tread is still there as you can see in the photos. Also included are...
  3. camerone

Your Mk7 year/mileage

'19 GSW with 22.4k. Bought used 12/2020 at 9.6k. Turbo and BBK done at 19.9k. Got a couple 1k mile trips and a longer commute this summer so expecting 30k+ soon enough
  4. camerone

GTI PP 340mm front brake conversion on a 4Motion GSW.

I'm late but i did the TTS calipers swap on my 4Mo GSW as Manu said and yeah they'll bolt right up assuming you have the caliper carriers (which you should, it would be a bit strange to just get the caliper haha). All the other info here lines up with my experience so you should be good to go...
  5. camerone

Is OBDELEVEN still in business?

solidworks for CAD/simulations and analyses, NX for CAM (CNC mill toolpathing). I definitely prefer solidworks and use it for personal projects too; I don't really have a choice when it comes to using NX for CAM but luckily I don't CNC mill too often
  6. camerone

Nope, haven't touched any config stuff in ages. I don't even get a watermark after 4 hours anymore lol. Currently on W10Pro 21H2 on my laptop and desktop. Haven't played with enterprise a whole lot but I do have W10 LTSB and LTSC ISOs that I've installed on older devices and they have had no...
  7. camerone

you can run Windows 10 unactivated for as long as you want, for what it's worth. Pretty much zero downside. I've run unactivated W10 Pro since like 2016 on multiple devices, no issues at all. Might be worth looking into just for VCDS
  8. camerone

Audi TTS front caliper option!

Reviving this thread yet again... I installed these TTS calipers on my GSW yesterday with no hiccups. I used Neuspeed stainless steel lines and new mounting bolts from ShopDAP and they bolted right to the steel knuckle of the GSW. Bled as I went and did three times outside then inside with...
  9. camerone

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed an IS20 w/ APR turbo inlet pipe and ECS muffler delete (all used parts) in my GSW 4Mo today. Eyeballed the wastegate actuator adjustment and actually got it (mostly) right first try lol. Going to be going with an APR 87AKI stock-DP tune plus a TCU tune. Also stuck on some wheel studs...
  10. camerone

Audi TTS front caliper option!

Apologies for reviving a nearly 3 year old thread but figured this might be useful to someone... I recently bought a set of TTS calipers and just test fit them today before full installation in a couple weeks once other parts arrive. The TTS calipers bolted right to steel knuckles with the OEM...
  11. camerone

winter beater Golf R

love your R. Where do you go ice racing around Boston? Looks like a hoot