2. B

[SOLD]BMS Pedal Tuner

SOLD
  3. B

[SOLD]BMS Pedal Tuner

Sounds good. Text me. 952-261-3086. Matt
  4. B

[SOLD]BMS Pedal Tuner

Thanks for your concern and the bump. No worries on F&f G&s works as well.
  5. B

[SOLD]BMS Pedal Tuner

Reduced to $140. For those who haven't tried this: This will provide night and day difference in throttle response. Well worth its price IMO.
  6. B

[SOLD] BMS pedal tuner $150

Thanks. I just realized I posted this in wrong sub. I need to be over in “private “
  7. B

[SOLD]BMS Pedal Tuner

Up for sale BMS pedal tuner that I just removed from Mk 7.5. $150 obo PayPal. 952-two six one-3086. Matt
  8. B

[SOLD] BMS pedal tuner $150

Up for sale BMS pedal tuner that I just removed from Mk 7.5. $150 obo PayPal. 952-two six one-3086. Matt
  9. B

GONE PLEASE REMOVE

wanna sell out right ?
  10. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I used to record every single Qualy and race no matter what . This year I have found myself missing a couple of races because I forgot-This would have never happened years ago.
  11. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I agree. FIA is a total disaster along with Liberty . They’re gonna water down the sport to appeal to a wider audience . Not good for true fans of the sport. God I miss Bernie , he ran it with an iron fist . A total dictatorship , which is what F1 needed and needs .
  12. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yup he’s good. Too bad about Mclaren . Fucking morons left Honda behind to win with Redbull . Would not have happened with my man Ron Dennis at the helm .
  13. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Max is Schumacher 2.O. You can tell who his hero was. He is very aggressive on track and has that stud athlete look. He is much older than Charles in terms of maturity.
  14. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Semantics . Monaco even worse. I’m not saying I don’t like him, I hope he and max are future world champs. But he was a crybaby . I’m sure his bloodlines run the colors of France.
  15. B

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yup. He’s French, shouldn’t expect anything else . :D