4. burbank2broward

FS : Euroimpulse shift knob

SOLDDDD
  5. burbank2broward

FS: JB4 + Bluetooh + AFR Adapter

SOLDDDD
  6. burbank2broward

1 week without fuse box cover

Hey guys, So last weekend I was replacing once of my headlight covers for my driver side headlight. I had to remove the fuse box cover and sliding protector thing to access one of the bolts.. Anyways, I was washing my car yesterday and I opened the hood to clean up my engine bay and I noticed...
  7. burbank2broward

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Twist a forum member. Look up a few posts. You'll see his comment.
  8. burbank2broward

I just used a rubber hose and cut it in half but I just took it off today. It wasn’t staying in place so didn’t want to risk it coming into my engine bay. Going to order something similar on Amazon. I'll keep you updated on if that's a better option or not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. burbank2broward

Installed CTS Turbo High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe today! Haven’t driven the car yet so we’ll see about the butt dyno gains. The build quality is great! I know people have issues with how it’s designed. Overall I’m very happy with it! Also repainted my intake scoop. Used primer, a more vibrant red...
  10. burbank2broward

Intermittent clutch slip?

Hey guys... so today while on the highway I noticed that I had a small clutch slip in 6th gear on the highway. It wasn’t drastic like some videos I’ve seen. It just felt like the clutch was trying to grab and there was a slight delay... not a drastic drop in RPMs like normal clutch slip...
  11. burbank2broward

My OBDEleven glovebox carrier came in the mail today! Quality is awesome and fitment is spot on!
  12. burbank2broward

Should I worry?

please delete!
  13. burbank2broward

Installed coils this weekend! Heres a before and after.