GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BuckeyeGTI

1. B

Forza 4

Played a couple hours so far and I'm hooked. Forza just gives you so much more than GT5 even though it may not play as "real". I'd be willing to start a GolfMK6 car club if someone on here hasn't already, let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

What was your last car?

2007 Touareg with the V6, was lucky enough to have that be my first car and I put a solid 40K miles on it before passing it on to my sister. Great car imho.
  3. B

College MK6 owners!

Haha, see if Wisconsin can pull it off today. My roommate's actually a die hard Badger fan stuck at OSU for his major, makes the rivalry even more entertaining. (sorry for the off topic) but I'll give it to the Badgers, they've been more interesting than Michigan as of late!
  4. B

iPad 2 Coming March 11

As a student I use mine daily, always finding new ways to use it too. But I'm always hearing people saying they can't find ways to use it daily, which makes sense. I definitely want to find a way to integrate my iPad 1st Gen into my GTI now though once I take delivery of it.
  5. B

College MK6 owners!

Full time student at The Ohio State University, probably will be transferring to Boston University next year though. Bringing my GTI out to Ohio in a couple weeks here.
  6. B

iPad 2 Coming March 11

So, for my first post on this forum I won't talk about my MKVI let's talk about the iPad 2, just announced. http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/02/the-ipad-2/ Fans are gonna be excited, and opponents are gonna nag, but hey what do you all think?