GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Buck43

1. Buck43

Sold

I was going to post for 350 lol however dude before me set precedent of 250 and frankly I’m not mad at it, is what it is
  2. Buck43

Sold

Bingo
  3. Buck43

Sold

Sold the GTI, took it off prior and have wiped my credentials from it so ready to go for the next person. 250 OBO. PM me if interested! Thanks!
  4. Buck43

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

I would strongly second the intercooler, I’m assuming temps were relatively high the day of logging? FMIC time!
  5. Buck43

california new law

Over here in Colorado like….
  6. Buck43

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I’ll have to post a video but definitely not loud, very stock like. Love the look of the dual cans 😄
  7. Buck43

Agreed! Only reason we pulled the trigger is due to finding the new house and having the timing line up perfectly
  8. Buck43

Hell yeah! Right now is the time to sell and capitalize on the equity and buy something you really want! Expensive yet totally worth it.
  9. Buck43

Thanks man! It’s a spec, bout half way done. Should close around mid September! Been wanting to be up further north in the springs. Closer to the academy now instead of right outside Carson.
  10. Buck43

Bought a new house this weekend so got a new 3rd garage bay for the GTI to hang out in 😎 lol just gotta wait another 4 months for it to be finished
  11. Buck43

Car Seat Recomendations

I had the chicco setup for my kiddos. Base stays in the car and car seat snaps into stroller and car seat base. It’s a pretty cool setup
  12. Buck43

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

My guess was QC check as well but can’t say that I’ve seen it
  13. Buck43

IAT question

I’m definitely going FMIC with my next purchase lol wanna drive down to the springs and rip my bumper off with me? Lol I pay with beer and food