GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BTE

1. B

Osram headlight turn signal flickering

I’m still new to coding on VWs here. I am assuming this change is simple to implement via OBDeleven? And can be reversed if unsuccessful? I have the OBDeleven, but have only messed with the pre-made apps. If this is a possible solution, I’d be willing to be the Guinea pig. My only trepidation...
  2. B

I connected them to the positive battery terminal. I did pull the fuse on that wire to see if there was a change in the passenger turns signal. It didn’t change anything.
  3. B

The only coding that has been altered is the fog lights come on with DRLs vis OBDEleven. But this was after I noticed the flickering. As of today, I noticed the drivers side turn signal has started flickering like the passenger side. I thought I was on to something because it seemed like it was...
  4. B

Wow, I was just about to make this same post today. I have the exact problem. Passenger turn signal flicker. It will only happen with the engine running. Key on, engine off, it functions perfectly. No issue with the drivers side. I have been reading into this and from what I gather, it could...
  5. B

Opinions on OSRAM LED Lights

Just wanted to add my experience here. I ended up ordering a set for my halogen equipped GTI. I contacted Mytuning24 and asked about shipping to the US, removing VAT, etc. Jan was very helpful and took care of everything. I placed the order on 8/29, and the headlights showed up from Germany on...
  6. B

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

How bad is the corrosion?
  7. B

6 year review and potential rust areas

I did my annual cleaning/fluid film application this weekend, and noticed the same are of rust in the front section of the rear wheel well on the driver's side. I'm pretty unhappy considering the mileage (31K) and the fact that it sees very light winter duty.
  8. B

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely reach out if I decide to go with them.
  9. B

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

How do you like the Osram lights? There isn't much info/feedback on them as there is on the other alternative headlight options.
  10. B

FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8.5 and Falken RT615k Set

If we were closer to pick these up, I'd be in. Nice setup!
  11. B

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Any chance you will ever release the 18" version in race silver?
  12. B

Janton_17's GTI

What was the rear quarter warranty claim? Rust?
  13. B

Rare Ara S3 Vortex XL build

Were you driving through Cleveland on October 13th by chance? I saw a car that looked exactly like yours drive by that sounded nasty. It was definitely not stock.
  14. B

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

Man, I would love to find a set of the blue plaid seats here in the States.
  15. B

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

They are 16X7 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels, with 215/55/16 General Altimax winters.