GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bsalih

1. B

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Seriously? The whole topic here is all about front camera retrofit. Go bother someone else. We are trying to help people here. Also for people who are interested in static calibration: Yes ODIS is a great tool for static calibration. After all, it is how it is done at the service centers...
  2. B

Dont be agressive dude. I have never heard anyone from Ross tech forum or any other forum who was able to do basic setting for front camera module. Also it was discussed here people could not do it with their VCDS, that is why people used ODIS. If you have done it, share the information. We will...
  3. B

You need OBDEleven or ODIS, VCDS can't do basic settings as far as i know unless latest updates made it capable
  4. B

Sold the mirror camera combo. I have another spare camera module, no mount or mirror. It has the S version with TJA. It worked fine with my MK7.5 Golf If anyone interested, please DM me. Thanks,
  5. B

Hey Guys, I recently sold my 2019 e-Golf SE and I had to take the camera unit out to bring it back to OEM. I have this unit for sale. PM me if any of you is interested: It is 3Q camera came with G but later flashed to latest VW firmware (official) H and added TJA parameterization. It comes...
  6. B

This is probably because sign recognition is programmed for european signs. That is the reason I read from other forums that sign recognition is reading highway signs as speed limit signs. As far as I understand, there is no fix. Thanks for the details though.
  7. B

Looks like you are from Texas. Did road sign detection worked for you? I tried everything but no chance. Maybe I am doing the coding and adaptations wrong. Would you care to share your coding/adaptations for the road sign? Thanks
  8. B

I did try printing on A4 sheets and it worked. I used a box tape to make it durable. It doesn’t need to be pretty (no worries about bubbles if you use a box tape). It just works. Regarding extended flat cable; i think the quality of the cable matters. I purchased several flat cables. I tried...
  9. B

No basic setting is because you didnt calibrate it yet. Calibrate it first. You need odis for calibration though.
  10. B

Mine was a tight puncture, so no seal was needed.
  11. B

I had the same issue. Just cut the cable and replace the pin heads.
  12. B

Here you go: https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/j0CSm9qk/file.html
  13. B

Do you see that black screw in the middle towards the right side. That is where I have connected the ground. My opinion, do not try to remove the clips, I did not remove them. In fact, my plan is to use a camera mirror cover (big one) (like Luiz Henrique used on the post below your post)...
  14. B

Firewall pass is very close the side of the car. Search that area. I also had a hard time finding it. Best way is to check from footwell. There might be bunch of insulators. Feel free to partially remove them (easy to install back), then you will find it. Poke a whole and put a hard stick and...
  15. B

Just recently, I have replaced the 20cm cable with 10cm cable and I found the following: When I get an error (ACC not available), I had to stop the car, turn off and turn on to have the whole thing work again. After 10cm installation, I got an ACC not available error again, but this time, it...