GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BravoMike

1. BravoMike

Why are some Cobb and MAPerformance threads closed?

I wouldn't be worried about it from that perspective. We can always start our own threads. I noticed that the threads that got closed were started by the vendors, so I would guess there was a forum rule that was broken in that regard. Also, I see this thread is still open. Post logs when...
  2. BravoMike

Cobb AP Data Log - Opinions Wanted

Here is a datazap link with two logs that I took. First log is 3rd gear. https://datazap.me/u/bravomike/ma-performance-stage-1-91-aki-0?log=0&data=2-4-7-18-19-20-21-32-33 Second log is 4th gear. https://datazap.me/u/bravomike/ma-performance-stage-1-91-aki?log=0&data=2-4-7-18-19-20-21-32-33...
  3. BravoMike

Why are some Cobb and MAPerformance threads closed?

I was going to post some logs that I took with my Cobb AP and noticed some Cobb and MAPerformance threads where closed. Does anyone have insight as to why? :confused:
  4. BravoMike

Ford Doubles Down on SUVs/Trucks

Agreed. Although I thought I read recently that the Focus will now be made in China and shipped here. I also find it interesting about the abrupt news a couple of months ago of the RS no longer being made worldwide.
  5. BravoMike

Happy Alien Day

Haha! Thanks!
  6. BravoMike

Happy Alien Day

My birthday is on Alien Day! Oh wait.... maybe that explains a few things.
  7. BravoMike

Every business needs to adapt to their market, car manufacturers are no different. I agree this looks short sighted, but likely not an easy choice by them. Of course the recalls are the mistake of the manufacturer. Who indicated otherwise?
  8. BravoMike

Like I mentioned and what the link shows that you provided above, I don’t think they are doing this because they want to. I think they are doing it because they think they have to. Probably a tough decision for them as well. They are having some recall issues with some of those sedans that's...
  9. BravoMike

Does anyone else here read this as a company that is at the beginning of financial struggles and is trying to streamline to avoid more future losses, or am I the only one?
  10. BravoMike

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

I was just looking at them a few months ago and don’t remember seeing that high. Maybe when the C8's come out their prices will come down a bit. I’m not in a position to buy quite yet. Currently looking to upgrade the house and the next one will have a 3 car garage. ;) Have you noticed the...
  11. BravoMike

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Another issue I've been having recently... When trying to Quote a post, I get a blank message field without the quoted post.
  12. BravoMike

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

OMG, I didn't even think about that! Thanks a lot, that thought just broke my brain too.
  13. BravoMike

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

I don't believe there's anything official, but rumor has it the 2020's will all be mid-engine.
  14. BravoMike

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Why does it appear that I can no longer embed YouTube videos? This is how I've done it in the past. _9ZtPRF3bJY
  15. BravoMike

2019 ZR-1 Corvette

There is more to it than this. First, there is a lot of competition with Corvettes. For the past 7 years or so car manufacturers have been in a "horsepower race" and selling cars priced below what the MSRP for a what Corvette is. Starting with the C7's, the MSRP skyrocketed and it was harder to...