GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by brandofo

1. B

FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8.5 and Falken RT615k Set

Do the tires and wheels both only have 1k miles? Or is that just the tire age? Why are you selling with under 1k miles? Is there any damage to any of the wheels or tires?
  2. B

Deleted

Should we do a welfare check on OP? Can I have his rims if he got kidnapped? I promise to post pics within two days.
  3. B

Sold

Sold
  4. B

New wheels

Not a big fan of the red.
  5. B

TSW Luco Gloss Black 17x8 ET42 5x112 Brand New Set SOLD

Alright thanks for the info. Looks like a nice set, at least the one wheel you have pictured. What is the reason for selling new unused set?
  6. B

What location? Open to shipping? I am in Los Angeles.
  7. B

Are these stock photos or are these your pictures of the actual wheels you have in your possession? Do you have a picture of all 4?
  8. B

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

At the end of the day, you got a good car with a good service history and a free ECU and TCU tune. And a closer relationship with the dealer than you had after the initial sale. I would have held out for free wifi and K cups in the waiting area on my next oil change though.
  9. B

Okay that makes sense. I really like thinking of these situations from a game theory perspective. Trying to figure out what both sides want, and how they might try to come to a deal or not. And what information each side would want to protect or reveal to the other. I was thinking at the start...
  10. B

I drove a Mazda 3 for a while and coming to the GTI was a huge difference in power. I have never driven a tuned GTI but I hear the difference is significant from stock. New tires really improve traction in these cars. Get a set of sticky summer tires and it will transfer the power down much...
  11. B

WTB: Set of 4 with Tires - Black Pretoria 19" - Los Angeles

Looking for a set of four 19" black Pretoria wheels with tires in the SoCal area. Prefer as new as possible with no damage. Thank you!
  12. B

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

Taking the bikes out to the trails.
  13. B

Tutorial: How-To Fit Helix Soundbox + Spare in GTI

I purchased the Helix sub and had it installed at the dealership. Now I am interested in doing the spare tire mod. I need to disconnect the subwoofer, run the wire through the spare and then reconnect the subwoofer cable. Do I need to disconnect the car battery before removing the subwoofer...