GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Boondock

1. Boondock

FS: NewSouth Mechanical Boost Gauge, APR Tap Kit & CJM Defrost Pod

Bump, I've still got this kit! $100 to get it off my shelf!
  2. Boondock

FS: NewSouth Mechanical Boost Gauge, APR Tap Kit & CJM Defrost Pod

Full kit for a mechanical boost gauge! Brand new APR Gen3 boost tap kit, https://www.goapr.com/products/engine_hardware/boost_taps/parts/MS100101 a brand new CJM vent pod mount https://cjmind.com/collections/vw-mk7-2015/products/mk7singlepod?variant=39752773435583 And a NewSouth white...
  3. Boondock

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Walking my dog last night and spotted a 4dr Carbon Gray Mk7 with a GolfMK7 sticker on the rear glass. In Schaumburg near Campanelli Park. YOHB?
  4. Boondock

Chicagoland Chat Thread

PM Jay745, he works out of Lombard. He did my clutch last summer, great guy.
  5. Boondock

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Winter sucks, but snow tires are awesome. Starting my search for any local 8-8.5" wide 17"s or 19" wheels near OEM offset for the summetime. If anyone has any leads post em up!
  6. Boondock

NW Illinois Wednesday Night Meets

Oh snaps.
  7. Boondock

Winter Tire Thread

Looking for suggestions, currently have 2 of these Champiro IcePros and 2 worn out Cooper Weathermasters. Looking to replace the Weathermasters and I have the Champiros up front for the first time and good lord they are LOUD. Looking for something a bit quieter over everything else.
  8. Boondock

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

The way the brackets mounted were inverted from the Apikol. I tried mounting these on a base GTI S. Apikol is required for the Mk7 unless CM changed the design. And yep, torqued to "gutentight"
  9. Boondock

NW Illinois Wednesday Night Meets

You should also post this on GolfMk6. They're much more active over there in the Great Lakes section.
  10. Boondock

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed an OEM Audi short shifter. Feels good!
  11. Boondock

WTS: BFI Alcantara Golf Ball Shift Knob + Boot + OEM Trim

Looking for a 100% drop in shift knob option? Here it is, you won't need to cut up your boot or worry about breaking the trim pieces! The golf ball is topped in Alcantara, includes the BFI Alcantara boot with RED stitching. ALSO INCLUDING THE OEM TRIM! I also have the original box. Literally...
  12. Boondock

FS: Boomba DV Spacer - Anodized Blue

Want to hear more turbo noises? DV Spacer is what you need. Includes longer bolts. O-rings are in perfect shape. Please note this may not fit with intakes that have thick silicone elbows, it didn't fit with my neuspeed pflo. $55 SHIPPED via PayPal or Google Wallet!
  13. Boondock

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

First post in the gunz thread. I'll keep it short and sweet. I like my guns how I like my cars, beer and... exchange students? German. I've wanted to pick up a H&K Mark 23 for SO LONG, but being $2k, and owning a car I want to mod, I never have the extra cash for it. But on a more realistic...
  14. Boondock

Official Chicagoland Thursday Night Meets with Deutschland Raketen

Our group is looking to ramp things up for 2017 with more meets and more events. We're a motorsport focused club out of the Chicagoland area with members in the suburbs and city. We meet weekly on Thursdays year-round, rain or shine, sleet or snow. This isn't any regular spring/summer car...