GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bolivarjoy

1. B

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

This doesn’t address the immediate questions listed above…but I am three weeks out from having a Baun 300 CEL downpipe installed and paired with a Baun mid-pipe resonator paired with the OEM catback on my 2019 GTI and I love it…just enough growl and very hard to discern any drone. A very nice...
  2. B

RPM Question

I failed to say I'm driving a MT car, EQT stage 2 93... I drive 32mph in the 30mph zone in third gear running at 2100 rpm rather than second gear at 3000 rpm. Fourth gear would put the rpm's near 1000 and not something I would do. I guess I was really asking, "All things being equal, do...
  3. B

RPM Question

So each day I drive a 1 mile stretch where the speed limit is 30 mph. My goal each day is to drive about 32 mph. In third gear I do this at 2100 RPMs and in second gear it’s 3000 RPMs. Which is the better rpm for the engine?
  4. B

SOLD

Sold
  5. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had my “new to me” several month old used Baun Performance downpipe married to the Baun mid-pipe resonator. A nice combination. Baun shown next to the IE downpipe. Greg
  6. B

FS: BP Downpipe (SOLD)

JJ_MK7, A+++ job of packing and delivering just w what was promised. Great transaction.
  7. B

SOLD—Integrative Engineering Downpipe SOLD

I bought this from Urotuning. Pipe has 2300 miles on it. Will ship at buyer's expense. In the MD/DE/VA/PA area and will drive a bit to meet someone. PayPal plus fees. $600.00
  8. B

SOLD

TTT with another price drop to 700.00…will keep them before going lower…I will ship to the East coast…each box is 21x21x11and weigh 22 pounds…cost was 30.00 per box UPS ground to Florida.
  9. B

SOLD

TTT with a price drop
  10. B

SOLD

Wheel #4
  11. B

SOLD

Wheel #3...the spot in the sixth picture is a drop of water.
  12. B

SOLD

Wheel #2
  13. B

SOLD

These have served as my summer wheels and have about 6,000 miles on them. Before I had the tires taken off I would have rated them 9 of 10. The five or so marks shown in the pics all occurred in the shop by someone not careful enough in their handling of them. I would now rate them 8 out of 10...