GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blade3562

1. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Moved the worlds slowest two speed from under the lean-to into my dad's garage. Time for a suspension rebuild, transmission swap, and oil consumption investigation.
  2. B

It's been a long day, but it's the first QSP (Golf R DQ250) swapped GSW/Alltrack is running/driving! Just needs a basic setting, component protection coding, and APR TCU tune then it's ready to rock! Super stoked!
  3. B

My buddy sent some killer pics from Fastivus, including this one with some daylight under the back left tire! I also finally purchased the replacement DSG for my GSW4Mo. It's a remanufactured Mk7 Golf R DQ250 from Volkswagen. VW only uses the case for their rebuilds; so it's essentially a brand...
  4. B

FS: 10 17x8 RSe05s - SEPA

Making the change to 18s for brake clearance so it's time to part ways with my beloved RSe05s. No bends, curb rash, or cracks. Two have prior bend repairs, but I have no idea which ones they are. All have stubby metal valve stems as my brake temps were melting rubber stems. 10 never installed RS...
  5. B

Garage Clean Out - SEPA

My garage is tiny so it time to clean out some spare parts again. Open to offers. Located in 17034 IS12/20 Wastegates $40obo shipped each GFB DV+ IS38 $80obo shipped (includes diverter valve) GFB DV+ IS38 $80obo shipped (includes diverter valve)
  6. B

Golf ABT Spoiler - SEPA

Have a new in box ABT spoiler for a Golf non GTI/R. Bought it at a charity auction and it's been sitting on the shelf since. It will only fit Golf hatches with the metal spoiler. $220obo shipped
  7. B

Found some pictures from Pocono and snagged a lightly used CTS catch can from a buddy!
  8. B

Delete

Delete
  9. B

WTB: Neuspeed Calipers - Old Style

I'm looking for a set of the original Neuspeed 6 piston calipers. The calipers I'm looking for will have the word Neuspeed on the side and have coated or coated/vented pistons. The kit will also not have a ".2" anywhere in the part number. I'm located in 17034, but am willing to meetup/pickup...
  10. B

Delete

Delete
  11. B

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

There was prior discussion about the ProdigyWerks FS6 in this thread. The FS6 is the closest competitor to the Macan setup. Both setups are hundreds of dollars cheaper than TTS calipers and over $1000 cheaper than the Neuspeeds. Any first hand experience from someone who has used either setup on...
  12. B

Delete

Delete
  13. B

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Ordered a Macan setup for my GSW4Mo via SmithVW. Decided to go with YellowStuff pads since that's what I already have on the rear. Next time around I'll be switching to the re-designed BlueStuff or RP-1/X. Part Numbers: Left Caliper: 95B-615-123-F Right Caliper: 95B-615-124-F Neuspeed Lines...
  14. B

WTB: APR Electronic Boost Gauge Kit

I'm looking for a complete APR electronic boost gauge kit with vent pod. Either needle color is fine. The gauge does not have to be functional. I need the bracket for the MAP sensor and the bracket for the boost gauge. Red Needle: MS100094WR30P Blue Needle: MS100094WB30P
  15. B

Delete

Delete