GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by blacksport

1. B

Dent Removal in CNJ

I've also used King of Dents in Clifton, NJ if you need an alternate shop. Really happy with the results. 197 Christie Avenue, Clifton, New Jersey
  2. B

FS, NJ: GTI Volkswagen Winter Wheels and Sottozero Tires -$650

What is your listing price? Also, does this fit the perf pack brakes?
  3. B

Best wheel repair shop in NNJ?

I used the Wheel Rim Group in Whippany, NJ to repair my bent OEM wheel. https://www.wheelrimgroup.com
  4. B

Love my GTI😍

Love those belvedere wheels! (y)
  5. B

Mk8 GTI vs 2022 GR 86

Definitely looking at getting a GR86 to accompany the GTI. Best of both worlds..but hoping there isn't too much of a markup when they are released.
  6. B

WTB Stock plate holder

Sure that works. Let me know if you need any information.
  7. B

WTB Stock plate holder

Are you referring to the license plate bracket? I have one that I no longer have a need for (see picture below). If you can cover the shipping costs, you can have it. Let me know.
  8. B

WTB: OEM 18" Nogaro Wheel

Looking to replace a damaged OEM Nogaro wheel. Please let me know if you have a spare that you are looking to sell (preferably in the tri-state area). Thank you!
  9. B

Dealer damaged car

Wow sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to share the name of the dealership? Just so I can avoid them. Also, do you feel the rocker was damaged due to the lift? Not sure how you can mess that up. I would definitely push for a replacement instead of a shoddy repair. Perhaps...
  10. B

From an SI to an SE

Welcome to the club! I previously owned a FA5 civic with the K20, it was a fun car and practical too. However, never got a chance to drive these new turbocharged models.
  11. B

So something is trying to get me to leave VW but i keep fighting back,

Sounds like a terrible dealer, how they keep managing to damage your car is beyond me. I would definitely push to go to another dealer.
  12. B

New-here is my MK7GTI DSG

I'm sure you got a great deal on a '15 model year, how many miles? The GTI is definitely a great daily. BTW, I'm also a huge fan of AMMO products!
  13. B

Out with my 17 in with the 19

Congrats on the new car. Your 17 Sport looked clean!
  14. B

Stalling issues with 2020?

According to the reddit thread, this is affecting the 2020 model year as well. Really disappointing...
  15. B

Buy used 2017 GTI Sport with only 7K miles?

I was going to mention that you got a great price until I saw that it had been in an accident. I agree with others that you should get it inspected if you are dead set on this one. If it were me personally I would continue looking.