GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by black forest ind

1. black forest ind

Golf/Auto (Not DSG) shift knobs/similar options to Leyo?

Customs coins could be produced, but with a minimum of 100, and they couldn't have any trademarked logos on them. :)
  2. black forest ind

I suppose. I never looked into it much. I wouldn't say it's less intuitive with our knob as your hand is in the same position as it would be with a stock knob; versus having to turn your hand over and lift up with an underhand motion.
  3. black forest ind

Any DSG knob will work for your Golf Auto. I know you said you didn't like the idea of lifting the entire shift knob to change gears; can you tell me what is the reasoning behind this thought? After reviewing their install video, you still move up a component of the knob to shift out of park, it...
  4. black forest ind

Black Forest Industries Staged Clutch kits

We just had a customer call in asking if we sold replacement pressure plates and discs because their Golf R's clutch needs replacing after 100k miles on our Stage 3 kit! Needless-to-say, we do! If you have our flywheel, you are able to purchase a replacement pressure plate, disc, and hardware...
  5. black forest ind

Black Forest Industries Clutch Kits

We just had a customer call in asking if we sold replacement pressure plates and discs because their Golf R's clutch needs replacing after 100k miles on our Stage 3 kit! Needless-to-say, we do! If you have our flywheel, you are able to purchase a replacement pressure plate, disc, and hardware...
  6. black forest ind

Best Chicken Sandwich?

The Bojangles by us is testing out their Chicken sandwich now (as opposed to Chicken biscuit). It's pretty good.
  7. black forest ind

Best Chicken Sandwich?

Out of that list Zaxby's. Although I do a weird combo if I can; Bojangles Cajun filet with Chik-fil-A buffalo sauce. But, that's on a biscuit, so not really a sandwich in that sense of no bun.
  8. black forest ind

Need Wheel Spacer’s for GTI W/ Pretoria Rims

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. Spacers will make a difference in the look of the vehicle. 3mm, sure, barely. But, 10/15/20, absolutely.
  9. black forest ind

Need Wheel Spacer’s for GTI W/ Pretoria Rims

They fit without spacers, but they people add spacers for have a more flush look. I want to say I had 10/15 on my GTI with Pretorias.
  10. black forest ind

Clutch Replacement, Sock Fly Wheel?!

We offer this DMF solution. But, we would recommend replacing your stock DMF as well. https://blackforestindustries.com/collections/mk7-gti-2-0t-tsi-transmission-driveline/products/bfi-club-sport-sachs-racing-clutch-kit-for-dmf-mk7-gti
  11. black forest ind

Black Forest Industries New Year's Sale

Sale ends this Friday. Put your orders in before it's too late. :)
  12. black forest ind

Black Forest Industries New Year's Sale

This is going out shortly. :)