GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BippityBopMeUp

1. B

DCC Strut replacement options

This gives me hope. I really don't want to be spending money if I can just recalibrate. I just need to get my jackstands back from my brother-in-law and I can do the recalibration in my garage. Thanks for your input.
  2. B

DCC Strut replacement options

I am in the same boat as you :(. I actually installed the racingline lowering springs a few years ago but I don't think the DCC was ever recalibrated. I am planning on doing that sometime this weekend. I got around to thinking about where to go from the stock DCC suspension since I would like to...
  3. B

SOLD

what color are the rse10? I don't have stock wheels but am selling some silver TSW Bathurst 18x8.5 et43 that has paint peeling. I have it posted up in classifieds.
  4. B

FS: TSW Bathurst Wheels 18x8.5 et43 in Silver

5x112 is correct! Sorry i should’ve mentioned that. No problem! Just message me here when you do and I will let you know if I still have them. Thanks for your interest!
  5. B

FS: TSW Bathurst Wheels 18x8.5 et43 in Silver

Selling a set of silver TSW Bathurst wheels 18x8.5 +43 offset. Hub bore size 72.1 mm. Will need hub rings to fit onto mk7 vehicles. Had it repainted a few years ago but paint shop didn't do a great job and paint is peeling. No curb rash, no other issues otherwise. Wheels have not been cleaned...
  6. B

Looking for 18x8.5 Neuspeed RSE10 wheels in hyper black or gloss gunmetal

Looking to buy some Neuspeed RSE10 wheels in hyper black or gloss gunmetal for my 2016 GTI. Located in South Florida and willing to help with shipping costs.
  7. B

SOLD. DELETE PLEASE

IE v2 intake I had on my Mk7 GTI [SOLD] Decided to go with the closed modified stock intake. Used on the car for about 8k miles. The cone filter has some dings on it and the system has the usual wear in tear for being in a hot engine bay and possible blemishes from removal from the vehicle...
  8. B

Mamba Wastegate Actuator on EQT Turbo

I don't even know what my gear ratio is but I will look it up. lets make some changes and see
  9. B

Maybe contacting the developers of virtual dyno would be worth a shot. But hey, I can sleep happy knowing I have a near 1K WHP GTI 😂
  10. B

Such a genius. I got the program to produce the graph. The numbers produced are definitely off... I need to play with the program more to see if I can calibrate it somehow?
  11. B

I get an error for missing information for throttle position whenever I upload my files into virtual dyno. Will prob just manually add it to the parameters from the AP on my next logs. To be continued.
  12. B

True, I asked him and am waiting for his reply. Thanks for the info! Will look into the virtual dyno now.
  13. B

Also, what's with that sporadic boost pressure between 4k and 4.4k rpm?
  14. B

Is virtual dyno the name of a program or app? I just have the stock MAP but 4 bar PUT. Curious to know if its possible to upgrade the MAP to 5 bar and continue tuning or if I have to buy a whole new tune.