GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by billbadass

1. B

TRULY reliable rear sway bar and end links

I'm going with Moog again here on my end, but will let you know how mine look when I take it all off and look at it in the drivewway. when I bought the superpro links before the forum consensus was the superpro links were reliable but that seems to have changed with folks here now thinking they...
  2. B

thanks man, and good idea to use white paint on the end link bolts to easily see if they backed off or got loose somehow
  3. B

thanks guys! didn't realize H&R made a big girthy 26mm bar so going to get that with new Moog end links and look forward to never thinking about it again! haha
  4. B

your suspension setup seems pretty dialed, curious how many miles do you have on your 034 rear bar and bearing end links?
  5. B

it is not unprecedented for big stiff sway bars to over stress factory mounting locations on the mk7 platform and on other platforms. This issue is exactly why Neuspeed makes this bracket and mk7 race cars frequently have modified and reinforced rear sway bar mounting setups...
  6. B

that's interesting that the moog end links fit that ST solid bar. I swear I could not get them to fit the stiff setting on the 034 rear bar but maybe I'm just an idiot. good point on fill/flush the moog at install.
  7. B

hello team! I have an EQT tuned 480whp mk7 with lots of goodies. Bought it stock at 30k miles and it has been turned up as a commuter weapon for ~70k amazing miles now as the car has nearly 100k miles on it today and the car has been remarkably hassle free at this power level and easily one of...
  8. B

480whp for 50k miles

BIG BIG shoutout to both EQT tuning and also to LITTCO turbos for building amazing products and providing amazing customer support. haven't been on here in a long time but wanted to just check back in and share some thoughts as my car just broke 90k miles at >440whp, with most of that at...
  9. B

SHIFTER KARTS FOR SALE! - and racing them in norcal

just sent you a message or started a convo or whatever too with more info
  10. B

that's what I'm talking about! people are SUPERRRR friendly, karting is such a family. the track themselves will have various rentals for the day
  11. B

also we are going to have a big open track day BBQ at prairie city second weekend of April will announce here, will be tons of karts and drivers and lots of people to help and Prairie City rents all kinds of karts, so that could be a fun "intro to karting" afternoon to get a lot done, maybe test...
  12. B

we have quite a few ex motor cycle races in our group for sure and i used to have some fast bikes as well before similar decision, similar excitement and fun with none of the chance of catastrophe! The 2022 race season for sonoma is up on their calendar at sanzarukarting.com. there are...
  13. B

awww.... you are in luck because LA is the only kart scene perhaps bigger than norcal. I don't know anyone down there but Musgrave racing is world class and champions so I'd call them to start, but lots of epic tracks down there.
  14. B

HOW TO BUY A SHIFTER KART: I recommend you and a buddy both buy a kart so can experience the sport with a friend and make this year into “the good ole days” we can look back at with a smile when we are old and senile. TOWING AND TRANSPORT: You can fit two karts in the back of a pickup or van...
  15. B

2015 Fullerton Shifter rear brake Kart – kart can be seen at prairie city kart track Qualified Pole and holds the prairie city lap record set at International Karting Federation race in 2021. Brand new best of everything Swedetech motor. Will need a new seat (owned by smaller driver) and has no...