GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BIGTom

1. B

Eco mode at startup

The drive train defaults to D whenever the car is restarted regardless of the mode it was in when you shut it off. You can select the Mode again to place the drive train back in E or simply pull the DSG lever back to engage S then a second time will place the drivetrain back in E.
  2. B

Is This Right?

Yes it seems so. I have 34k on my R, same pad thickness in the front and back as you have.
  3. B

Poll: What year of MK 7–7.5 is your favorite, and why?

The 2019 Golf R is the perfect car.
  4. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thank you sir. I will try not to worry about it
  5. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I couldn’t find the I’m an Idiot, help me thread so here I am: I am new to wrenching and just changed my plugs for the first time a few weeks ago. After about a week, I totally realized that I made a huge mistake and I way over torqued the plugs. I am going to take them out to inspect them...
  6. B

Conti ExtremeContact Tire Issues?

I lost three DWS06 tires to potholes when I was running 235/35/19 on Englishtown wheels. No issues with the DWS06+ since going moving to 245/40/18.
  7. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Your GTI looks so good man, I love it Edit: Do you have a build thread?
  8. B

Cool thanks yo!
  9. B

Good seller. Communicates well, ships quickly, and item delivered as expected. Thank you

Good seller. Communicates well, ships quickly, and item delivered as expected. Thank you
  10. B

I flashed the EQT Stage 1 ECU and TCU tune on my Golf R today at 28k miles. The tunes feel awesome! Also installed new Ruths. First time doing plugs myself. Gapping them was by far the hardest part lol. Thanks to everyone here!
  11. B

New owner

The spring popped out of the passenger grab handle on my 19 R within the first 1500 miles. They replaced the whole handle and it’s been good since. This is really the only issue that I’ve had with my R in 28k miles. I really love this car!
  12. B

Cobb Accessport EQT 7.5 R DSG 14b & Stage 2 93 (Pre-ban Maps)

Sent a PM if you didn’t see it