GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by biglilsteve

1. B

p0037 - o2 Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 2

Has anyone had this code before? It's causing a CEL and comes back right after clearing. Car is APR stage 2, although this code should be unrelated to that. It's tough to track down information on this. The little bit of info I'm finding is saying to try replacing that o2 sensor. Also getting...
  2. B

Adjust Automatic Headlight Sensitivity

There's gotta be a way. I HATE how sensitive the auto headlights are, even on the "late" setting. Some mornings my headlights will turn on and off several times if I drive in a slightly shady area, even though it's bright outside. The automatic headlights on my better half's Corolla are twice...
  3. B

New APR Stage 2 Misfire and Limp Mode

I went APR Stage 2 a little over a week ago. ECU, TCU, APR DP, intake, IC and boost pipes. Two days later I participated in a local rally with some pretty intense driving. Really beat on the car and it was rock solid. Was in race and manual mode for the bulk of the time. Fast forward to a week...
  4. B

Best dealer/shop for service in the DC area?

I was planning on getting my car serviced by NGP but they just quoted me $250 for the 10k service. Seems astronomical for just an oil change and fluid top off. I just checked VW Parts and Service website and can get 10, 20, and 30k service for $425. Any good dealers in the DMV area that I can...
  5. B

Any way to change the auto headlights behavior?

I've already tried adjusting the turn on time using MMI by switching it to "late" but they are still VERY sensitive. Even the auto headlights on my old 2010 Corolla was much more intuitive than these. Can this behavior be changed through VCDS maybe? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  6. B

Strange Bluetooth Behavior

So I'll be driving and in the middle of a phone call over Bluetooth. I park the car and turn off the ignition and all accessories remain on. I can still hear the person I am talking to perfectly fine but I am muted to them. They can't hear me at all unless the ignition is on. Someone please...
  7. B

United States 2017 Golf R Availability

Hello everyone...first post here! I am looking to purchase a 2017 Golf R. Does anyone have word on when I might be able to place an order for one? My local VW dealer here in Maryland doesn't have any answers.