GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bigdave79

1. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice. You can code out the error really easily and decrease the brightness of the bulbs at the same time. I think I set mine to like 40. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  2. B

Mk7 GTI Part Out!

Sad to say I'm selling the car... But I'm sure I'll be back one day. Got a bunch of stuff for sale. I haven't researched going rates I'm just basing prices on what I would pay for something in equivalent condition. You're welcome to make reasonable offers via PM. Prices do not include shipping...
  3. B

VW roadside assistance kindly towed it for me. Stealership said $1000 to replace the oil pan. So instead I dropped it off at metric autosport which is only 2 miles from me. They hooked me up with an aluminium pan (or aluminum for you heathens [emoji38]) for a touch over $300 installed. Big shout...
  4. B

FML. Went over a curb I didn't see and cracked my oil pan... Waiting for the tow truck to VW and decided to take out the jb4 just in case... Broke a tab on the charge pipe cable connector. What a start to the day. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  5. B

Damn. Looks great. I have the same color MK7 (not 7.5) with the same Konig wheels. Wish my car looked as good. Need to get my paint corrected and coated. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  6. B

Experienced my first clutch slip today [emoji22] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  7. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a 5 pack from Amazon prime but I guess I will return them. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  8. B

Almost pulled the trigger on these but as I was checking out I noticed the link is for the BMW tips, not the GTI ones. Do you have the link to the VW ones? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  9. B

Ha! I have the same folder but it's called "Idiot!". Which what I'm yelling in pretty much every clip. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  10. B

Lost an eye. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  11. B

Nice! Link pls? Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  12. B

FS: Brand new 034 dogbone mount insert V2

SOLD. Title says it all. 034 Motorsports dogbone mount insert for the MK7 GTI or R. This is version 2 for cars made after 2015. It is brand new never taken out of the wrapping. Asking $35 shipped to the lower 48. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  13. B

FS: Euro Impulse 6-spd GTI shift knob

SOLD Selling my Euro Impulse shift knob. I ordered the black version and there were some swirl marks on the top so I sanded and polished it for a very unique look. I've used it for maybe 3 or 4 months. Unfortunately I don't have the threaded adapter for the stalk but you might be able to get...
  14. B

May I ask why? I just installed one last week to replace my dented 034 insert. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  15. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

It might be oil from the air filter then. That's why I went with the aFe ProDry as it's not oiled. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk