Ebay, off a mk9
  2. B

Golf
  3. B

WTB Modified Golf R DSG

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/edit/?listing_id=347786524159130
  4. B

WTB Modified Golf R DSG

2017 VW Golf R Stage 2 Miles 53,000 DCC and adaptive cruise VIN WVWVF7AU1HW084451 I bought this car from the Copart Auction last summer. I had the car fixed by a local body shop with all new VW genuine parts. I have all the pictures and everything. There was no frame damage, just a new...
  5. B

Delete

bump for lower price. Exhaust its in great shape.
  6. B

Delete

I might ship, but I am gussing it will be $150 or so. PM Me an offer.
  7. B

Delete

Delete
  8. B

VCDS Help AFS Lights Error GTD

Did you figure your issue out? I am having the c1082 error
  9. B

Need help with AFS issue on Golf R

I bought a 2017 GOLF R that had the right light smashed. I purchased an used headlight with all the modules and and getting the AFS error. The light works other than the cornering light. The dealership said they couldn't reprogram it. Does anyone know what do to next?
  10. B

AC and Radiator Fan not working

Turns out, in the accident, the plug that connects to the AC lines was not hooked up! :0
  11. B

Neither fan behind radiator is turning on. #4 under hood fuse is fine. Is there a way to test fan without getting a code reader?
  12. B

Any idea which fuse to check?
  13. B

Any Idea of what to check to get the fan working?
  14. B

I got this car recently after it was in an accident. The car started up and ac blew cold for a few seconds then stopped blowing cold. None of the AC compressor lines were visibly damaged. The car was super low on coolant. So I filled up the coolant. I checked the AC refrigerant and it says it...
  15. B

Please help me identify this Golf R and confirm some some upgrades

$12,100 before fees and what not.