GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bialymike

1. B

What's your high score?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/someone-is-already-auctioning-off-an-iphone-with-flappy-bird?bffb&s=mobile Looks like we'll start making money off our devices thanks to flappy bird alone lol Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  2. B

What's your high score?

Platinum mofos lol. And I felt braindead afterwards Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  3. B

What's your high score?

Too much downtime at work led to this... Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  4. B

What's your high score?

...oh and that's what she said :D Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  5. B

What's your high score?

Had some downtime waiting for a job to start at work today. Got pretty high in my opinion. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  6. B

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Meet Zuke. We just got him last week. Barely 3 months old at the moment... Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  7. B

Walking dead !

I had to force myself to not read this thread for the past week. I missed the show when it aired and had no time to watch it during the week. Didn't want to know any spoilers lol Now that I've watched, I can contribute. 1) this is going to sound kind of sick, but I hope the baby's dead. Not...
  8. B

Walking dead !

^^^^^^LMAO!!! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  9. B

Walking dead !

I have a feeling ricks going to kill off carol (or let her die). Seems like the perfect opportunity since we saw in the preview for next weeks episode they leave the prison on their own. Hes definitely not liking the fact she killed those 2 without speaking to the counsel (council?) first Sent...
  10. B

Walking dead !

Preemptive strike, fear if another infection spreading, wanting to keep the girls she swore to protect safe, maternal instinct. Could be any of these or all of the above Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  11. B

POLE - do/would you FART in front of significant other?

yes to the first 3. ive been with my girl for almost 5 years now and she can but i cant? nahuh...i dont think so...
  12. B

Walking dead !

Roof was not structurally sound? Had this discussion with a co worker this morning. When she was walking with rick and they're talking about doing things they normally wouldn't have done to survive. According to my coworker her appearance implied cannibalism. He even referred to the comics...
  13. B

Anyone here have a degree in Computer Science?

Ive got a BA in anthropology. Needless to say its not a very sought after degree. its gotten me absolutely nowhere (3 years pushing pollies at a commercial furniture company). Back on topic, I'm about a month away from taking the A+ certification tests, so I'm kind of in the same boat as OP...
  14. B

Pup just turned 1

Looks mean as hell. Not a huge fan of pits, but rhodesians are the shiz :thumbup: Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  15. B

Smile Drive

It only runs when it connects to your car via Bluetooth. I usually plug my phone into the car charger when I'm driving anyway so it doesn't really bother me. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2