GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by benwadebailey@gmail.com

1. B

FS: Front Performance Package Brake Calipers - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Hey, that's a great way to value certain items for sure. The issue comes into play that there are often take-offs from people who had them included in the purchase of the car and take-offs do not carry the same the MSRP "value" that you are assigning. Just trying to give you a heads up; no big...
  2. B

FS: Front Performance Package Brake Calipers - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Good luck. I just sold my TTS brakes with lines and pads for $700
  3. B

Alltrack Lowered - informational

Hey all, I lowered my 2017 Alltrack recently and thought I'd post for anyone who wants to see the results and specs 2017 Alltrack SE DSG Silk Blue Suspension: 034 Camber Plate Mounts 034 Dynamic+ Springs for Golf R Bilstien B4 Struts/Shocks - Golf R TT Rear Spring Pads Wheels/Tires: 18x8 BBS...
  4. B

FS/FT: 19" Cadiz

19” Cadiz Wheels From 2015 Golf R 19x8 5x112 bolt pattern Et45 Hub bore 57.1 Factory tires with about 4-5/32nds left $500 FIRM plus actual shipping cost. Would trade for GTi PP brakes or Golf R brakes or AWD MK7 3" DP or Upgraded Intercooler factory spot dNpSzJCaRp6Vno6BZQD8Tw by ben bailey...
  5. B

Alltrack piece-meal suspension plan

Hey all! I recently sold my '85 911 Targa and 2003 WRX wagon to get something more "kiddo friendly" for my 18 month old little gal! Her mother has a 2016 GTi S with a 6 speed manual; I love the car and it's been completely flawless for 30k miles. I always wanted a MK7 R but it's more than I...