GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by badleaf

1. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Gotcha! Makes sense to me now. Thanks so much for the explanation. I guess my next step is to get an Android device and buy the Pro version and code it myself.
  2. B

Thanks for the info! My question now is, why didn’t the one click function do all the required things? And I will ask a friend to borrow his phone and see if I can get it working by long coding.
  3. B

VCDS or OBD11 Pro Help

Ahh, I missed that thread. Thanks for the info! I guess I will have to wait till OBD11 comes out with the PRO for the iOS. Thanks for the offer! Hope you have a nice holiday season.
  4. B

VCDS or OBD11 Pro Help

Hi, I recently installed power folding mirrors on my GTI 2017 S trim (bought from shopDAP and installed by local body shop) and used the one click function in OBD11 Next Gen for auto folding mirrors. However, the mirrors do not fold and the puddle lights do not turn on. I have enabled the...
  5. B

Yea, this is for the iOS. They are still developing the long coding features. And I do see the folding mirror option in the wipers/mirrors section. I checked that off and still doesn’t fold. Does the long coding just enable that option in the infotainment menu?
  6. B

Hi, thanks so much for the info! I did receive the new switch and that does not work for the power folding mirrors.. (yet). I currently have the OBD11 Next Gen which does not offer the pro version yet (long coding).
  7. B

I actually did watch the shopDAP install video! Even though I went to a local body shop to install them ?. I’m assuming they installed correctly since the heated mirrors work and I can adjust the mirrors electronically? And I actually did order the power folding mirrors from shopDAP. I reached...
  8. B

Update: OBD11 support told me that maybe it is maybe because my mirrors are not OEM... which doesn’t make sense because other people got aftermarket mirrors to work properly. I’m pretty bummed since I spent money on power folding mirrors and they’re not working. :( Anyone have suggestions on...
  9. B

Yea, I saw other people had problems bc they had regular Golfs, but GTIs shouldn’t have a problem and should be plug and play. So I’m not sure why it is not working for me. I contacted the OBD11 support and hopefully they will have a solution.
  10. B

Are you referring to the red stripes on the doors? If so, yes, my GTI has them. FYI, my GTI is 2017 S trim. Also in the USA.
  11. B

Hi, I recently installed power folding mirrors on my GTI 2017 (bought from shopDAP and installed by local body shop) and used the one click function in OBD11 Next Gen for auto folding mirrors. However, the mirrors do not fold and the puddle lights do not turn on. If it helps, I do see a fault...